AA1

School had just begun, which meant campus was lit. There was something going on all hours of the day, leaving zero room for you to be bored. Amil had been out all day, staying out long enough for night to fall upon her. The party that she attended was long over, but she remained outside, leaned up against a random car, enjoying the company of her classmates. Houston's summer nights h were cooler than the day, but still very humid and groggy. Amil could only imagine what the weather was doing to her brand new lace wig install.

Amil pulled her phone out of her purse and went to the Instagram story camera. She pursed her lips together while using her pointer finger to smooth down her lace. From the corner of her eye, she noticed somebody leaning into her, causing her to look in that direction. "Yes?" Amil chuckled while swiping out of the app and sliding her phone back into her purse.

"You ready to go?" Landon questioned as he fixed himself between her legs. Amil smiled as she rested her arms on his shoulders. Being 90s kinda fine was very seldom these days, she considered Landon lucky to be looking like he walked right off of a 90s sitcom and onto this college campus. He stood at about six foot one, had a pecan tan, and the deepest pair of dimples that appeared when he showcased his pearly whites.

"Yeah...carry me back to my dorm." Amil jokingly demanded before letting out a brief chuckle. Landon was Amil's boyfriend. They met about 5 months ago at their mutual friend's birthday party. Though they hadn't been together for long, she could definitely see them becoming college sweethearts.

Without saying a word to anybody else, Landon lifted Amil up and began to carry her, causing her to send a series of chuckles into the air. "I ain't think you was gon' actually pick me up." Amil continued to chuckle as she tightened her grip around him, out of fear of falling. "Anything for the queen." Landon joked, making them share a brief laugh. Before Amil knew it, they made it to her dorm room. She knew what type of timing Landon was on when he didn't bother to cut the light on. He carried her over to her bed and gently laid her on the twin sized bed, compliments of her university.

Amil was able to catch a glimpse of Landon, due to the stream of moonlight that snuck through the curtains that adorned the window next to Amil's bed. Landon cupped her chin while slowly moving into a kiss. A sound of passion was made as their lips intertwined, and the hands intimately held each other. Amil's hands held onto his back, while one of his hands continued to hold her chin the other was stationed on her neck.

"Fuck." Landon kissed his teeth at the sound of the door swiftly opening and closing, announcing the presence of Amil's roommate. She tapped his arm, motioning for him to get off her. She then sat up and attempted to fix herself. "You can't tell her go no where right quick?" He questioned in her ear. Amil kissed her teeth as she sternly looked over at him and shook her head no.

"No, I can't go no where—this my room, too." Skylar, Amil's roommate spoke with attitude all throughout her voice as she grabbed herself a pair of pajamas from her plastic dresser bin. Skylar always had an attitude when it came to Landon, it was no secret that they weren't too fond of each other. The slight bickering often turned to full on arguments, leaving Amil feeling like she was stuck being the mediator.

Landon looked over at Amil and kissed his teeth before sighing. Amil couldn't argue the fact that it was Skylar's room as well—because it was, and they vowed to show each other respect the day they moved in together. On the verbal list of agreements that they had, there was a rule that stated no sex in the room while each other were present. Neither one of them had a problem with it, as it 100% boiled down to showing each other respect.

"I'll see you in the morning." Amil announced, standing up so she could walk him out. She knew he wasn't too happy—who would be happy if they were seconds away from getting laid before it was abruptly interrupted? She technically couldn't blame him, she was looking forward to a quick nut as well. "Yeah." Landon mumbled as his hand came in contact with the door. Amil pulled him by his arm and wrapped her arms around him.