AA10

Amil's father randomly popping into town was always accompanied by a fancy dinner, and this time wasn't any different. The only difference Amil could spot was Brianna not being in attendance, that was due to her coming home from school and going straight to sleep. As her pregnancy progressed, the more restless she became. The dinner still went on, despite it only being a party of two instead of three.

Amil was thankful for his random pop up this time, considering that she was low on cash and planned to ask her father to solve that problem for her. She didn't ask him for money often, because she hated doing so, but she never refused when he willingly gave. Amil assumed dinner would be cut short by him walking out of the restaurant, claiming that work was calling him again and later dropping a hefty load into her bank account—considering that was his way of apologizing.

Some things never changed. Even when Lloyd wasn't at work, he was still tending to it. In the middle of their dinner, his phone was pressed against his ear as he spoke to whatever colleague was on the other side. Lloyd fit into the image of his businessman role very well, always being polished with expensive threads covering his body.

Age was showing up nicely on Lloyd, he was now a silver fox, as he had a decent amount of gray hairs peeking through his naturally jet black hair. He was still fairly young, so Amil teased that it was from working all the time. She noticed that her father was more into quiet luxury now that he was getting older. No more gaudy gold diamond chains and logo filled designer items that he obtained simply because he had the funds to.

Lloyd was no longer the young man that was drafted overseas to play basketball or the young man who came back home to see his children, but to also flaunt his triumph. Unfortunately, he still worked like that young man. The only thing that changed was his age and occupation.

Amil looked over at the harpist, who was gently using her fingers against the cords of the large instrument to create a beautiful euphony that went well with the ambiance of the upscale restaurant. The mix of the harp and the chatter was enough for Amil to drown into her thoughts. She turned in her psych homework, and was hoping for nothing less than an A—especially after dishing out $100 to even be able to do it. Truthfully, it was all she could think about. Not a day passed where she didn't think about that $100 and all the other places she preferred to spend it.

Being in her head was no longer pleasant, she felt as if she had the weight of the world of her shoulders. Her maladaptive daydreaming wasn't airy and filled with her dream life, but with worry. Amil grabbed her wine glass and took a long sip of the spring water that was inside before placing it back on the table. She noticed her lipstick and gloss combo adorned the side of the glass, making her smile a bit. She grabbed her phone and snapped a quick picture, feeling it would be nice in her photo dump at the end of the month.

Amil looked up, making eyes with a girl who appeared to be her age. The girl was beautiful. Amil assumed she had to be a model or something of the sorts due to her height and how poise she was. A scenic evening gown robed her body, showcasing her petite figure. The dress's glamour heightened when she turned to the back and unveiled the low dip that revealed her back and the top of her tail bone.

She sent her a friendly smile, so Amil sent her one back. Unknowingly, Amil's smile dropped once the girl was greeted by a much older man who was dressed as if he was her date this evening. They greeted each other with a hug before he pulled away and took in all of her glory. One could've assumed they were father and daughter or related somehow, but the erotic kiss that they shared quickly debunked that assumption. Amil hastily turned back to her father. I hope don't nobody think this my man, she thought to herself. Funds were low, but not low enough to lay under a man old enough to be her grandfather.