AA9

Amil was back home earlier than usual, in reason that she didn't have a class tomorrow. The weather was changing, so her trip was mostly fueled around wanting to switch out a few items in her wardrobe. It wasn't super cold yet, which halted her from bringing a pair of Ugg boots—as bad as she wanted to. Amil settled on a couple hoodies and long sleeve shirts.

"Somebody named Zion texted you." Brianna announced from outside of Amil's closet. Amil grabbed the Ed Hardy thermal off of its hanger and stepped outside. She tossed the shirt into her bag before grabbing her phone that her sister was handing to her.

Zion
Attachment: 1 video
Lucky pen working overtime even when it ain't with me

Amil smiled as she watched the video she recorded in his phone, the night they went to a lounge with his friends. In the back of her mind, she wondered when he was gonna discover it. While watching the video he sent back to her, she noticed he sent another message.

Zion
Yo face so perfect Pretty Milly

You perfect as a whole

Shit scary

Amil's smile was big enough to showcase a glimpse of her teeth as she typed a response back to him. Once she hit send, she tossed her phone back onto her bed and walked back over to her closet. "Why was you smiling like that?" Brianna questioned while sitting at her sister's vanity. She sat as close to the mirror as she could, and fixed her baby hair that decorating her slick back ponytail. "Got a cute message." Amil shrugged her shoulders while throwing one last top into her bag and zipping it up.

"That's that boy that drive that hellcat—the one that be picking you up and dropping you off?" Brianna raised her eyebrow as an impressed smirk fell upon her face. "Girl—touch yo' damn nose." Amil lightly chuckled, traveling her bag to the door and dropping it off.

"I'm sure the whole neighborhood knows when he coming and going, with that loud ass engine." Brianna replied, making her sister lightly chuckle. Knowing Zion, he would've been smitten hearing Bri say that, considering he was obsessed with how loud his engine was and making it even louder.

"Are you gonna let us meet him?" Bri questioned, making up for her sister's lack of verbal response. Amil shrugged her shoulders, "When time permits...Its too early for that right now. We only been chillin' for bout a month." She answered while sitting on her bed.

"I can't believe Landon in jail...I didn't know college boys did stuff like that—I thought all of them were proper." Brianna announced. Amil looked over at her sister and briefly chuckled. "It's all different types of people, from different walks of life in college...when  shit hit the fan and they realize it's not for them, they return to what they know or what they've been influenced by." She explained.

Suddenly, a knock on the opened door their halted their dialogue. Standing on the other side of the threshold was their grandfather. "Come out here, I got something I want y'all to see." Teddy announced with his accent on full blast.

"What is it?" Amil questioned as she stood up and deftly stretched. "I said come see." Teddy chuckled while walking away. The girls left the room and made the straight shot out to the living room, where her grandparents were gathered on the couch.

"Remember when I lost the camera I recorded y'all on for keepsake?" Laura questioned, the girls shook their heads yes. "I found it today!" She enthusiastically answered, making Amil smile. It was always nice to witness her grandmother be happy about things, no matter how small they were.

"Where?" Amil questioned, watching her grandmother fidget with the remote. She paused for a moment, Amil assumed she was trying to remember where she put her glasses. She then pulled her glasses from the top of her wash and set and sliding them onto her eyes, continuing with using the remote. "In the closet with my Christmas decorations." She answered.