AA16

As morning came, Amil was searching for the clarity that she believed came with daybreak. She hoped that while she slept, she gained an understanding of what happened last night. Amil briefly wondered if it was her. The thought remained a thought, as she quickly ruled it out. If she came from the head, she knew she could've came from the dick as well. To Amil, it made things even worse that she came minutes before and still couldn't cum again during what was usually the page turner for her.

Truth be told, Amil was just as, if not more confused than she was last night. With the confusion came the mourning of what she thought would be. Amil had an intense crestfallen feeling following her all morning, as she mourned, realizing that good sex with Zion was nothing but a figment of her imagination.

Amil's acting skills didn't stop last night, they spilled over into the morning as the went on as if she thoroughly enjoyed herself last night. There was something in her that couldn't break Zion's spirit like that. She wasn't sure how this would affect their relationship, considering she was still reliving the horrible sex and hadn't put much thought into that part yet.

At last, Amil's acting ceased as she was finally away from Zion and made her way up to her dorm. Usually, she'd speak back to everyone that spoke to her, but this time she was so immersed in her thoughts that she couldn't hear anything that wasn't her inner monologue. It wasn't long before she reached the big gray wooden door that she longed to see all night and for a portion of the morning. Amil was so out of it, instead of inserting her key into the lock, she went straight into twisting the knob and pushing the door open. To Amil's surprise, the door was unlocked.

For a split second, Amil began to assume the worst.
That was until she spotted Skylar standing by her makeshift dresser, slipping all ten of her sterling silver rings onto each of her fingers. "Hey." She smiled before turning back to her jewelry box.

"Hey—you shouldn't be in here with the door unlocked, Skylar." Amil replied as she removed her Ugg slippers from her feet. "I know, that's my bad, Deon just left and I was too lazy to get up and lock it. I figured I was leaving in a second, anyway." Sky replied.

"Half up half down—ponytail or bun?" Skylar questioned, grabbing a black elastic ponytail holder to hold half of her freshly retwisted locs. "Ponytail." Amil answered. She grabbed hee brand new MacBook and sat it on her desk, along with a few of her notebooks that she hauled with her to Zion's house.

"I feel like we haven't been in the room at the same time in forever." Skylar voiced. It was true. Every time one of the girls came back to their room, they ended up missing each other by just a few minutes. "Yeah...the room probably gon' be seeing a lot more of me now." Amil announced while wrapping the cord to her flat iron around the body of the hot tool.

Skylar's eyebrows furrowed, "Why you say that?" She quizzed, curious because she knew it had something to do with Zion. "I had the worst sex ever last night." Amil announced as she sat down on her twin sized bed. The delayed response from Skylar made her look up, she noticed her friend pursing her glossed lips together, in an attempt not to laugh.

"With Zion?" Skylar raised her eyebrow, Amil shook her head yes. She didn't understand how someone that had so much innate sex appeal, could be so bad at sex. "Sky...it was so fuckin' bad." She spoke while softly shaking her head.

"Bad like you didn't cum or bad like his strokes was weak?" Skylar questioned. Amil paused as she thought about Zion on top of her, slowly making her face turn up in disgust, even the remembered sound of his grunts made her internally cringe. The only good thing about it was that she didn't wait for it. Lord knows she would've been pissed if she waited as long as she planned, only for the dick to be trash.