Keep her awake

Natasha POV

"Are you ever going to stop pacing?" I turn around and Clint is standing there. "Eventually". "If your worried about Leilani it's fine. Thor found Loki and Loki is coming tonight". I stop pacing "Where's Tony?". Clint shrugs "I don't know". I sigh and walk out of the room trying to find Tony.

I find him on the balcony with his metal suit. "Hey". He turns around "Hey". "I'm supposed to go on a mission tomorrow but can I leave Leilani for a few days?" Tony looks at me for a minute and then turns away. "I'm also going on the mission" he says quietly. We both stare at each other for a minute. "What do we do?" I ask. "Pepper is here" Tony offers. "What if we ask Loki to be with her and Pepper. If something happens Loki is here and is Loki needs to go Pepper is here". Tony nods. "Ok". "What time is it anyway?". Tony looks at his watch. "Almost 5:30, we need to keep Leilani up though for Loki". I nod "Ok, I'm going to give her dinner and have her take a bath and hopefully he'll be here by then.

I go into the kitchen and me Lei dinner and then get her into the kitchen to eat it. As she eats I talk to her. "Tony and I are going on a mission for a few days, Ok". She nods while eating. "Pepper is going to be here with you while we're gone". She nods again. Leilani finishes eating and we go up to her room for her bath. "Will Pepper do the same things you guys do?" I look down at her and crouch down to meet her level. "She will, you might need to reminder her about some things but it will mostly be the same". The elevator opens and we walk to her room "You remember the last time Pepper was here right?". She nods and runs ahead of me to her room. "It will be just like that".

I start her bath while she picks out her pj's for the night. I sit on her bed while she takes and bath and sigh. I don't want to leave her. Tony knows that. We don't have a say though. Only Nick Fury does. I look at Leilani's room. Pepper decorated it. Tony bought whatever Pepper said to buy. I know for sure he has a weak spot for Leilani

"Nat". I look up and see Leilani wrapped in a towel. "Ready for clothes?". She nods and I help her get dressed. Once thats done I pick her up and we we get in the elevator. "Lets go see Tony". She put her head on my shoulder as we get off the elevator.

We find Tony eating a sandwich in the kitchen. "You're already done?" he asks surprised. I nod. He looks at Leilani "Why don't you go watch some TV for now. I take her to the TV and turn it on. Then I come back to Tony. "When is he coming?" Tony shrugs "I have no idea. I do know that he's coming. When it comes to Leilani, he always comes". "Ok. I'll be packing and Leilani is watching TV if you need one of us". Tony nods ok.