CHAPTER 27

"V: Aishh! What is wrong with me? I literally kissed her on her neck without her permission! Jesus!"

Taehyung came out of the grand hall and stood on the huge yard. He took out his cigarette and kept it in his mouth before lighting it up. He held it in his two fingers before slightly blowing the smoke off.

"V: What will she be thinking about me? Is she embarrassed about it too?"

Taehyung's eyes landed on the beautiful fountain which sprayed water on its cup filled with water. The Moon's reflection fell on the water making the scenario look mesmerizing. It felt like he was in a fantasy world trapped in it forever. And in that world he was just reminded of Lisa and their moments till now. Specially, of their beautiful dance which lit the surrounding and the people around them.

"V: Was it all meant to be? Or should i just call it as a coincidence? What is this jealousy for? Its not like...I'm in love or I'm hers. Then why?"

He blowed another round of cigarette as his eyes never left the fountain.

"V: I don't know what to call our relationship. Whether it is friendship, love or something. What i know is, i want to protect her till the end. No matter what. I don't know why. But maybe because she bought a little humanity back in me. I don't know how or why? But it's true. Lisa does mean something to me still I don't know what to consider her as."

Taehyung stood there talking to himself. He just doesn't know how he turned so soft for a girl. Specially when she is just 17. Maybe because he felt happy around her or maybe because of Loren. As he promised him that he will protect her no matter what problem occurs.

The fact that he didn't ignore is that she meant something to him. Someone special that can teach him alot about how she sees the world. Learning about her perspective, he will be able to see the reflection of her innocence and beauty stored in her heart.

Taehyung left a deep sigh and looked to his shoes. He threw the cigarette down and stamped on it. He sniffed and rubbed his nose and looked back up enjoying his self company.

Out of the blue, he felt a hand on his shoulder. He looked back just to see his sister Rosé standing behind him.

"V: You startled me. What's wrong?"

"Rosé: Why are you alone Oppa? Me and Jimin were anxiously searching for you."

"V: Nothing i just came to wander here."

"Rosé: Or were you feeling shy after such an intense dance with Lisa?"

She wiggled her eyes teasingly making her brother nervous.

"V: No- i mean, i just c-came here to enjoy the surrounding. It- looks beautiful isn't it?"

He left an awkward laugh as Rosé just stared at him. She knew that her brother was lying. Taehyung looked away thinking that it won't change her mind. He decided to change the topic.

"V: Forget it, Its your special day! Enjoy it! Go!"

"Rosé: Come!"

She grabbed his arm dragging him inside. Taehyung decided to obey his stubborn young sister as he was nothing infront of her stubbornness.

Few moments ago...

"Tzuyu: AHH!!!"

Tzuyu throws the glass in frustration as her blood was boiling. She witnesses the dance of Taehyung and Lisa and gets damn angry about it. She goes to a private room and removes her temper by throwing the furnitures around her.

"Tzuyu: He ignored me? He literally went to her rejecting my fucking request?! HOW DARE YOU KIM TAEHYUNG??!!"

She said each word pointing her finger at herself. And at the end of the line she screams and throws another glass of wine!