CHAPTER 30

"Jennie: Why don't you just leave them alone Dad?"

Hae-In just smirked and drank a little of is Vodka. Jungkook being confused stared at Hae-In who is being a complete crazy man for a silly reason.

"Hae-In: Jennie-ya, Jungkook-ah, your questions will be answered after everything is done. You know, I'll tell you a short story. A Thai man used to work for a Korean man. He was loyal, kind but poor. But this Korean man did not give a fuck on this Thai man's loyalty. All this Korean man wanted was money plus point pleasure. He loved fucking every girl everyday, everynight."

Jennie squinted her eyes and clenched her fist in anger. Jungkook stared at Jennie wanting to understand his girlfriend's face. Sh looked angry. Jungkook really wondered, 'Is this how my girl grew up?' He felt sorry for her as he sighed. He was very worried about her right now. Hae-In continuous his story.

"Hae-In: That Korean man's intention was to work for money and pleasure. That Thai man didn't know anything about him. And when he learnt about it he immidiately tried to approach the police. But guess what? He was caught by the Korean man!"

He laughed at the last sentence and continued.

"Hae-In: That Thai brat thought that he worked for a good company but he was indirectly increased his illlegal company's profit."

He laughed again like a maniac which made both Jennie and Jungkook uncomfortable. Jennie secretly rolled her eyes being annoyed.

"Hae-In: That man had a wife and 2 children. A big 20 year old or something and a little girl. Then to punish the Thai, he r*ped his wife right infront of his children and that Thai!"

"Jennie: ENOUGH!!"

Jennie got angry and got up yelling.

"Jennie: Dad?! Did you perhaps lose your mind?! Do you have any idea what you're saying?!"

Jungkook got up and held Jennie's shoulders. Hae-In panicked and got up.

"Hae-In: Sorry honey! I didn't know it would upset you!"

"Jungkook: I sincerely apologize for what I'm going to say Mr Kim, but this is not funny. Please, i hope you choose your words wisely next time. This was unsettling. We have to go, right Jennie?"

Jennie breathing heavily looked at her father who was giving an apologetic look. Jennie's eyes got teary feeling frustrated. Jennie nodded her head as no in disgust and left. He was so drunk that he started spitting bullshit.

"Hae-In: Jennie!"

Hae-In called her out feeling dissatisfied about her behavior. Jungkook looked at Hae-In with disgust and spoke with a low voice.

"Jungkook: I'll handle her Mr Kim. Thanks for everything."

He left following Jennie who was in an urge to burst down. She stopped outside of the gate. She was frustrated. She wanted to scream and cry.

"Jennie: He is a phsyco path!"

She burst in tears and sobbed to death.

"Jennie: He is heartless! He felt no shame while saying this."

"Jungkook: JENNIE!!"

Jennie turned around and sees her boyfriend Jungkook jogging towards her.

"Jennie: J-Jungkook..."

A soft whisper left from her mouth. She approached him and hugged him tightly while Jungkook hugged with a comforting whisper.

"Jungkook: Jen, it's okay Love. I promise. I'm right here for you."