CHAPTER 26

Lisa was silently standing near the pillar as she saw everyone minding their own businesses. Taehyung asked her stay at that place and not to move anywhere. 'Life of a Mafia is just like a King who rules the Kingdom, but the difference here is Mr. Kim is a man who is a living beast but a gentlemen.'

Her eyes unknowingly fell on Taehyung who was speaking to some people while holding a wine glass in his hands. For a moment she stood there and wondered. 'How is he so cute?' There was no doubt for Lisa that she has got a tiny crush on Taehyung. But she knew a tiny crush won't change anything. She'd never seen such a beautiful and handsome figure like him.

His every moment were so admirable, as if he was a drug to get addicted to. He was a rare beauty in the world to ever exist. Her thoughts were interrupted when an old man of her height approached her. She slightly flinched and moved aside.

"Man: Uhuh, it's okay darling. Why scared?"

He smirked eyeing shamelessly on her head to toe which made Lisa uncomfortable. She looked at Taehyung's direction but to her surprise, Taehyung was gone. He was no longer with them. She panicked and looked at the old man. He tries to get close to her as she gulped in fear.

"Man: You look young darling? Would you join me in bed? I mean do you know what is s*x?"

She simply nodded her head as no. As he shamelessly gazed at gazed at her.

"Man: It's okay, I will teach you. It's not bad. Come to my bed tonight."

Lisa looked at him and nodded her head as no. Lisa was on urge of crying as her past runs through her vein, her brother, Loren's incident. The man tries to hold her hand trying to force her.

The man felt so satisfied after noticing her getting scared of him. What he didn't notice was Taehyung was right behind him approaching them with the slow steps keeping his hands under the pocket.

"V: You've got any problem Mr. Min?"

He flinched and immidiately let her hand go as soon as Taehyung stood between him and Lisa. Lisa held her hand because he gripped it so hard that her wrist was red. Meanwhile Taehyung glared at him after witnessing the scene happened a while ago. He knew him very well. How he was arrested for harassing a kid, then involvement in drugs business.

"Mr. Min: N-No not at a-all. She i-is my Fiancee. She wasn't obeying him."

In an hurry to find a reason, Mr. Min spilled rubbish which made Lisa look at him in shock. As the fool-scared old man glared lustfully at Lisa. Taehyung scoffed and spoke.

"V: I see, you've got a very young fiance for yourself, huh?"

"Mr. Min: What to do Mr. Kim? Love doesn't count age, you know?"

Taehyung nodded in agreement. Lisa looked at Taehyung as she was scared, when she noticed him playing around with this fool man. She wondered what he was going to do.

"V: Do you want some drink Love?"

Her eyes widened as he blinked his eyes once indirectly telling her to play along. Lisa starts to play along. She nodded her head as no as a response to his question. Meanwhile, Mr. Min was left speechless when he hears him calling her as Love. Taehyung suddenly pulls Lisa by her waist pulling her closer to him. Lisa who took a moment to process what happened right now.

"V: Well, Mr. Min. You might have mistaken but she is MY GIRL. Introducing Lisa...Right baby?"

Liss thought her heart would explode anytime as his words were making her heart numb. She just played along and smiled at him nervously. The old man gulped hardly and looked here and there to find a chance to run away from the man who is standing right infront of him.