Chapter 12: Tonight, You Are Mine (Smut)

Song Credits: Nurko - Tonight (feat. Luma)

Italic - Importance/Texting //// Bold - Emphasis/Texting //// ' ' - Thoughts //// ( ) - Memory

(This'll be smut, so if you're not comfortable with that kind of stuff, you can go ahead and skip this chapter.)

______________________________

Sama pushes me gently against the tree, and I watch her eyes trail down my body. And the way she was looking at me made me want it already.

"Oh, you have no idea how long I've been waiting for you to let me do this to you. Now I'm going to make sure you feel amazing, and because of me."

Sama then sits atop me, making me moan out of the closeness between us. I close my eyes when she starts licking my neck, sighing out at it.

I open them, seeing her long, black tongue go everywhere near my collarbone, and the sight of it drove me crazy.

Her tongue sneaks its way onto my breasts, leaving tingles behind. I manage to groan out. "Sama please, stop teasing me. I need this..."

She makes eye contact with me. Her red lips smile deviously at me. "Alright, my darling. Anything you want."

She then kisses me while grinding against me, making me moan out. Our tongues meet, hers and mine touching each other.

I break away, her red eyes glowing in mine. I smile bashfully as she says, "Oh, my darling, you are beautiful~"  

Sama then does something unexpected. She lowers her mouth to my hole, her long tongue going inside. I squeak and yelp when she hits a good spot.

"Ohhh, please, I need more!" She winks at me, driving inside even more making me buck my hips against her mouth.

I feel myself releasing as my girlfriend uses her tongue everywhere. I let go as she pulls away, licking the obvious liquid that I had.

"Mhm, you taste divine my dear." My eyes were hazy, and she sits atop my lap. Next thing I know, she grinds on me, making me moan out because of it.

Sama pants as I squeeze her breasts, making the witch grunt as she was near the end. She looks at me. "Ahm, tighter please. It feels so good..."

I nod, giving it all I got. While I was tending to her, Sama bites my neck, swirling her tongue around it. I liked how much she was marking me as hers.

Soon she finishes, and her liquid enters my hole, making me groan from how much she came. I then decided to bite her too, making the witch's eyes roll back.

"Being dominant are we? I have no problem with that, but I'll still be the most dominant between us, alright?" She kisses my neck, taking care of not hurting the mark even more.

"Oh, that was amazing. You are the best girlfriend ever Kintoru. You know that?" I hug her, and Sama picks me up, wrapping me in my clothes.

"Yes, I know that. It's obvious." She hugs me close as she walks away from the tree she was met by. The place that was special to the both of us.

Her dress wasn't covering her breasts very well, so I lean against them covering them with my head.

I yawn as we make it back home. She then sets me in our bed, covering my body with the blanket. I reach my arms out like a child, wanting her to stay in the bed with me.

Sama sighs, smiling as she sits beside me. "Okay, I'll stay. You're just too cute!" I grumble as she runs her hands through my hair.

Then she kisses me. "I love you my darling. Sleep tight." I say a sleepy response in return. "Night, Sama. I love you..."

______________________________

(Sama's POV)

I smile as my human falls asleep, her hands clinging onto me. It was adorable to see her so calm, so happy.

I wasn't sure about relationships before. I mean, who'd want to date the Beast of Control? I was evil, manipulative, and a lying beast.

But Skyelle had brought the best out of me. Even though deep down, I still hate the human that killed me, but if I haven't died, I wouldn't have met my partner.

A small, adorable, sassy human girl that was my everything in this world. She even wanted me to come home with her, so it means a lot to me.

She mumbles when she moves some,  making me turn to her. I wanted to know what happened to her in her past. My past was mentioned, even just a little bit.

But not hers. I didn't want to ask her about something so painful to her. Besides, I knew she'd tell me one day. Just for now, I'll keep an eye on her.

And make sure that no-one, even my creator or allies knew about her existence. I didn't want to lose the one person that made me feel so free and happy to be wanted.

I curl up around her, holding her smaller body close to mine. Soon my eyes were closing, and feeling her by me made me smile some.

Soon I fall asleep, keeping my beloved close as I sleep by her, putting some blanket over the both of us. Knowing she'd be there when I awake, was worth more than all of the things in the world.

And for a witch like me, I didn't have much left. But she, she was all that mattered to me.

______________________________

I wake up, finding myself still naked. I turn to see my lover sleeping peacefully next to me. I smile as I play with some of her hair.

I smell it, her scent was almost addictive to me. Knowing she'd still be asleep while I shower was nice. I didn't want to wake her up anyways, especially after yesterday.

I find myself walking to the bathroom, and lean against the shower wall. My face was red after remembering what we had done yesterday night.

It felt good to be loved by someone like Sama. But I realized something. 'Does she actually like me, me, o r does she just want another tool to use?'

I recall her talking about an old friend named Hiachi, and how she tricked her to release her from her tree. Was her feelings for me real, or did she just want to get close, only to betray me someday?

Deep inside my mind, I wish I knew how much she did really feel about me. And after showering, I'll make something to eat. Then I might be able to ask her about it.

'I just genuinely hope that it's not the second option...'