The Journey Begins ♥

At Airport,

A girl in her mid-twenties is sitting peacefully reading a random magazine. A sweet girl whose smile can vanish every tension and stress from us, her full white suite and her well layered wavy brown hair adds to her charisma. She is none other than our Mannara...

Mannara's POV:

I was going through a random magazine, eating my time as my flight was delayed for 2 hrs, ughh.. I don't like to wait, be it anything or anyone! Cause I'm all alone now reading something and praying to god to just make the time pass quickly.

Well that's when I saw something in the magazine that caught my attention. My di.. Isha Sood Bollywood's new young rising star. I love my di a lot. I'm so happy to see her rise in her passionate profession.

But what caught my eyes were the Heading of the article. "MSR to marry his evergreen Co -Star Isha Sood. The Reel Blockbuster Jodi to unite in Real life too... Many MunIsha shippers prayers to come true."

Yeah.. this was the exact reason I'm going to my country. Actually it was decided on a short notice.. Due to my Double course in London University I had to stay back for 2 more years as I was also completing my course in Acting. Yes, you heard me right I also want to be an actress just like My Di..

As Finals were going, during the last two weeks I couldn't contact my family. Poor me! I haven't spoken to Di till now about this topic. I haven't even seen her 'to be Hus', as I was not in contact with anything happening there for these few years.. duh!!..

As the news is saying he is a Superstar of B-town. He has done 2 films with my Di which were blockbusters and their third movie is going to be released. Well I think they have something between them as their name suggests MunIsha, its pretty cool. I wish they love each other.

Speaking about love his face struck my mind and I automatically smiled to myself thinking about him. Abhishek or Abhi as me and Di call him. He is family friend. Since childhood di and he are bestfriends. But he was something different for me. He is my Secret crush.. yes you heard it right!.. But he never showed any feelings towards me like that. I wish he reciprocate my feelings when I tell him about this. I just wish this comes true!..Hmmmm...

Arre... Time passed this much quickly?! ..I heard my flights anouncement and took my handbag and was ready to start my journey.. Journey to my Life.. !!See you guys later..

.

.

.

Hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter. This was just an introduction towards their life. Lets see what's in store for the Sood Sisters as the story moves on.. Please share your thoughts abt my story on the comments. As I am new to writing please bear my mistakes. I'll try to improve. Thankyou guys.See you soon..!