First Day..

Munawar's POV:-

I woke up startled, at the ringing of my phone. I looked at the clock. It was only 9'o clock. What!!How four hours passed this much quickly. I whined looking at the clock and then my phone rang again.1 took the phone and saw Karan's name on it. I was about to shout at him for disturbing my sleep, but when I took the call I flinched at the sound...

Tejasswi: MUNAWAR......
I jumped up and sat straight in the bed when I heard Teja shouting at me.

Munawar: Ah..Teja why are shouting at me?? You disturbed my sleep and on top of it you are trying to make me deaf.

Tejasswi: Oh! So now Sir is worried about beauty sleep?? Don't you remember that there is press conference today at noon?

Munawar: Arre yaar... I'm sorry I just forgot it... Wait I'm coming to your house. We'll go together!!

Today was the day to announce my new project under Karan and Tejasswi's production - TejRan Productions. How could I forget it.

Tejasswi: Arre you don't need to come there. We are coming to your house. It's Paheli Rasoi of Mannara today right? Aunty asked us to come there. We are on our way.

Saying that much she cut the call. I rubbed my eyes and looked to other side. Only then I noticed that Mannara was not on bed. Maybe she is in washroom. I called her to check if she was there. I waited for few minutes but there was no reply nor any sound was coming from there. I went and knocked on the door to find it unlocked, that means she is not there. I quickly got freshened up and wore a simple T-shirt and track pants.

I was combing my hair looking into the mirror when someone knocked at the door. Thinking it is one of the staffs I asked to come in. But to my shock it was Mannara!!I was not shocked to see her there but the way she looked and dressed.

 But to my shock it was Mannara!!I was not shocked to see her there but the way she looked and dressed

She was wearing a Saree, with vermilion on her head and the Mangalsutra on her neck. This was the first time I'm seeing her in a Saree, not to mention that I've only seen her for the past three days.
But she looked so beautiful in this Traditional Avatar, I must say!

Mannara: Hey Munawar.. Good morning. She wished me with her ever charming smile.

Munawar: Good morning Mannara... Why didn't you wake me up earlier??

Mannara: Oh. You were sleeping so peacefully. I didn't want to interrupt that, so I thought of waking you up after sometime.
She said while keeping my coffee on the bed-side table.