Wedding with a Twist 😉

Mannara's POV:-

Everyone was thinking about what could be done next! But I was in my own thoughts. I couldn't afford to see my parents in a dilemma. If none of them could find a solution.. I knew what to do...

Munawar: Maa.. what are we gonna do now?

With each passing minute its getting more complicated!? Munawar asked his Ma worried. He is right, as time goes everyone will start questioning. Oh god..

Khushi: I don't know beta. We have to take a decision fast. By the time, we have to find som...

Mannara: I will marry Munawar!

I said cutting of Aunty and everybody looked at me baffled. I know they must be taken back by my sudden decision. But I have to do something.

Raakhi: What are trying to say Mannara?
Mom who was now standing beside Dad with the help of Teja bhabhi asked me.. her voice still weak.

Mannara: I know what I am doing mom, don't worry. Aunty if you and your family are willing, then I am ready to marry him. I said to Kushi aunty and she looked at me for sometime and replied.

Khushi: Beta, I don't know what to say in this. Because it's your life, I can't take a decision upon it. Whatever decisions is to be taken, it must be you two who would take the final decision. And of course, I will be happy to accept a daughter like you who love her family more than anything.

She said caressing my hair and I smiled at her. Atleast she understood me.

I looked at Dad for a reply and he took me into his embrace caressing my head.

Prathap: I am so proud of you Mannara. Khushi ji, now I can proudly say that I have a daughter's hand to give you for marriage.

I felt relieved.. atleast I could ease him. Assure him that he is not wrong!

Raakhi: I am so proud to have you as my daughter Mannara! Mom said kissing my forehead.

Mannara: If you all don't mind, can I talk to Munawar alone..? I asked and they gave their permission. I looked at Munawar and he nodded at me. We left the room and went to my room.

Munawar's POV :-

I don't know where fate is taking me. Everything happend just upside down today and I am feeling like my life is a roller coaster. Why did she do this? I can't believe that she didn't even care about her family, before taking such a step. And here Mannara is ready to marry someone whom she had only met for few hours .Still she was trying to make everything fine.

Thinking about all those things, I didn't even understood when we reached the doorstep of Mannara's room. I took a glance at the whole room. Well, it was well maintained even during such a busy day. The pastel lavender walls enriched the room elegence with more warmth and comfortness. Her room justified her own character, I must say.Sweet, caring, and full of energy!

Wow Munawar!!You are in a such a complicated situation but still you are busy praising someone's room and sweetness. Are you going nuts or what?? Well.. it will be a miracle if I'll be on my mind after all these drama!

Mannara: Ah...Munawar are you not entering??

That's when I realised I had been standing at the doorstep for soooo long. Great!

Munawar: I'm sorry Mannara, I just zoned off. I don't know, after seeing everything I am not in my right mind! I said the truth to her while entering.I don't know why, but I felt like telling her. And I felt she could understand me.

Mannara: I can understand you Munawar. Everything that happened today is all wrong. And in some or the other way I'm responsible too. I'm sorry for everything. Guilt was visible in her eyes and I don't know why, but I felt bad seeing that.