Shaadi ke BTS 😉

(AN: I edited a picture for MunAra in the last chapter and I loved doing it! Had a great laugh too! So now I'll be doing that for all other pictures of them lol. Hope you all don't mind..😂 )

Mannara's POV :-

Yaar, once we decide and start a Wedding na, then we can't stand or sit for a few seconds peacefully. But still, it happens for once in everyone's life na..Life is not so filmy or serial type that this will occur again and again and again Well, if I am going to start my point on this topic now, then Tejasswi bhabhi would chop my head off! Well, can't blame her yaar, cause it's Sangeet today and we don't have much time for all these .. 

Karan: Mannara, yaar get it and come fast. You know my Biwi, she is behaving as if I asked her to remarry!! She is not even standing on her feet nowadays!!

Karan bhai, reminded which sounded more like a whining and I laughed at that. He was carrying some of the decorations towards the venue

Mannara : Haan, bhai of course she will behave like this, after all it's her only brothers marriage and it's Sangeet today. Chalo, it's done.Let's go.

We walked into the grand hall of the Maheshwari's, and the hall itself gave the vibe of a wedding, although it was out of season!

The interior completely changed, all red, yellow, golden. giving it a welcoming look for the house's only son's grand wedding.

Tejasswi : Arre, kaka it's to be set there not here..and Rajjo, what's this, where did I ask you to place it huh!?

We frowned seeing Bhabhi running here and there, like a cat behind the mouse. Not even Sakshi aunty, Neil bhai's Mother is this much freaked out for her own son's Sangeet.

Tejasswi : Karan you got everything na. You cross-checked it? Yaar, these people are eating my head, as if they are stubborn in doing everything opposite to what I say!...

Bhabhi came to us, her face held worry and tension as if they are pasted onto her! God she is taking a lot of tension for nothing. I hope, she don't get weak after all these.

Karan : Teju, will you please relax for sometime? Why are you taking this much stress. Look, we all are here na. And even there are people to manage all these. Just chill down yaar!!

Mannara : Yeah, bhabhi, this won't be good for your health too.. So relax. And now we are also here, you please go to your room and take some rest. We'll do the rest. Okay!?

She nodded halfheartedly and went. We too resumed our work. I was feeling so bad seeing her condition, like something is not so good !

I was arranging the fairy lights, still immersed in my thoughts, when I heard a sharp voice in my ear. Wincing in pain, I dropped the lights from my hands, to suppress the pain by holding it.

After it subsided, I opened my eyes and was much irritated !

Mannara : What are doing Munawar, it's so not cool. You scared me!

I said as soon as I saw Munawar, all ready to laugh at me. But hearing me, his face changed to concern-filled one.

Munawar : Mannara, I am so sorry yaar. Is it paining that much. He asked worried seeing me rubbing my ear.

Mannara : Yeah, a bit. But it's fine now.

I replied, but as if to assure himself, he touched my ear, rubbed it while mouthing a sorry. I shook my head at him, while I tried to bend down to get the lights.

But to my shock, he just restricted me from bending and moved closer, decreasing the mere distance left between us by each step, while I was confused of the upcoming. His hand, which was till now rubbing my ear, holded back the hair strands on the side, taking it to fist. What is he doing now!!