The Proposal(s) ♥

Munawar's POV :-

As expected, madam remained silent throughout the ride, as if showing her irritation to my behavior since yesterday, which was of course... intentional !!

I could see how annoyed she was when I sat with Nazila and talked with her, while pretending to even forget Mannara's presence. God! Her face was a must watch! And now everything is going as planned, very smoothly..

When I came back to pick her up from the hotel, I was awestruck to see her looking gorgeous as always, in that white outfit, which was chosen by ME! Yeah, when we went to prepare everything we even thought of buying outfits for the girls and choose individually. I had asked Tejasswi to make her wear that, and she did her job perfectly. But I had to show a disappointed face showing it as my meeting with Nazila got cancelled. But through that, I could see another version of Mannara... the Jealous one!

We reached the place where Neil was going to propose, which was just our first destination. Yeah, you heard it right.. we still have some places to go!

When we reached, ignoring me, Mannara got off, and went in search of the others while I parked the bike aside. I saw how Mannara was looking here and there as a lost puppy and I wanted to laugh at that, but composed myself.

Munawar : Come, let's go inside.

I took her hand suddenly and as she was not expecting that, she first turned around. Realising it's me she nodded. We both went inside and into the private area, where we booked for Neil. I saw TejRan gesturing from a place much hidden, asking us to come there. I said it to Mannara, and we moved to where they were standing.

Mannara's Pov:

We went to where they were standing. Not many lights were on, so I couldn't get a clear view of the decorations. But I must say they chose the best place for this.

Tejasswi : Wow Mannara! You look beautiful in this outfit. Suddenly I heard Tejasswi bhabhi and I smiled.

Mannara : Of course because the dress is so amazing and after all it's your selection.

I said grinning.

Tejasswi : Yeah, yeah!!

She smiled weirdly and looked at Munawar and then at Karan bhai. Why though?

But I had no time to think about it as we saw Neil bhai and Aishwariya entering the place. Still they didn't put the other lights on. But I saw even Aishwariya was wearing white as me and Bhabhi, looks like even that is from Tejasswi bhabhi. And speaking about Neil bhai, he looked really handsome in that black tuxedo, all set for an Official Proposal.

Even Munawar was wearing a suit, as he had gone to meet Nazila. But looks like poor Karan bhai didn't get any time for a dinner date outfit as he was busy in preparations. But nevertheless he looked cool in his outfit, as always.

MunAra's outfit