Kidnapped to... 😶

Mannara's POV :-

The bright light was making it difficult for me to complete my sleep, and soon a sudden pain spiked up through my body, and within a second my eyes snapped open, as I felt my something strike up into my brain. My head felt soo heavy within a second. OMG!! What's happening to me.

But as I tried to move, I felt as if caged..more clearly caged-in-embrace! Huh!!

I turned abruptly, to give my eyes another reason to bulge more. There. he was snuggling onto my loose curls with a pouted lips . His messy hair all over his eye brows, covering the frown caused of the light. Aww...I missed this look of his face these days...

Wait! He is here? Or am I at home!? What is all these!?? But not allowing to think more, there comes the head ache!

Mannara : Aah!

I kept on massaging my head for few more minutes, as some things from the last night came to my sense back..

I was in the pub with Jahnvi and Bunny...Then..I felt weird and moved out from there, straight to my room...

Wait!! I saw Munawar standing there, in front of my room!! That means he was really in front if it!! And...

Mannara : Ahh..

The rest was totally a blank. I looked around to know if it was the hotel room or our home. But it was none of it! Then where are we!??

I slowly moved out of his hands to get a clear picture of the place. It didn't appear to be a hotel room. I couldn't see anything because of the curtains. I moved towards the window, moving the curtains away. And the sight just took my breathe away!

The place just outside looked so..breathtaking. It appeared to be a hilly area, green all flushed over it. The morning dew indicating the early shower, raindrops dripping through the windows. The silent winds urging the leaves to shake off the remaining water droplets and shine in the dazzling sunlight. The place looked so surreal....

 The place looked so surreal

I heard moving and ruffling sounds from behind and knew that Munawar was up, maybe of the light entered as I moved away the curtains

Munawar : Good Morning !!