A new start.. Together 🥰

Munawar's POV:-

I know, until this morning she was someone I just came to know. But from the instant I took her hands in mine on the Aisle, I knew that she is the one who will be with me till forever... 💖

I turned to look at the person sitting beside me. We were going back to Raizada bhavan and she was sleeping peacefully. But tear stains were still there in her cheeks, which were left during her bidai. I didn't want to see her crying like that.

I admired that Mannara who is always cheerful, who took such a big decision of her life with that same spark of her eyes. But seeing her crying like that only, I understood how much painful it is to leave our house and our beloved ones, our parents on a sudden day just to go to another house which was completely unknown to us.

Seeing those tear stains, I couldn't control but move my hand to her cheeks to swipe them off. I remembered the seven phehras we took during our marriage. And I promised to be with her in every situation. To hold her hand forever. To be there when she needs me. To never let tears flow down from her beautiful eyes... What's happening to me?? Really Munawar? You are thinking like you knew her like from ever and.. no way you.. are you starting to love her??

Love...well that's a big step to be taken .It is not to be meant by just words. I admire her a lot, infact I like her.. Yeah I like her character. That's it, I like the way she is! She befriended me and I promise her now, that our friendship will never be affected by anything. Whatever be in front of our way, we will face it together. And I'll be there for her to hold my hand at that time! Well.. that's what friends do right.. Right?? Ugh...why am I overthinking? I felt a bit restless and again turned to look at her to know if she is fine.

But it was a huge U-turn point on the road and as she was sound asleep, her head was going to hit the door of the car. Oh no! I suddenly put my hand on her face to prevent her from hitting the door. When I tried to remove my hand, my dress got struck in something. Ugh.. it had to get struck now!!

I tried to remove my hands again and that's when I realised my dress got struck. in her Mangalsutra (Nuptial chain) which I made her wear just mere hours back. l smiled unknowingly reminiscing that..dont ask me why.. 🤫

Few hours back,

We took the seven phehras taking seven vows each, making it the core of our marriage. After that Pandit ji asked me to put the vermilion on the partition made in her hair. I took a bit from it and raised my hand turning to her side. I don't know why but I stopped midway when our eyes met. But she nodded smiling slightly, as if telling that she was ready to accept our marriage. A strange kind of happiness rushed through me. I always want to see this smile on her face.

After that I was asked to make her wear the nuptial chain (Mangalsutra). When I took the chain, I felt like this is going to change of our lives and make it one. She bowed her head as to help me wear it and Maa came to hold the garland and duppatta to make it easy. And Pandit ji announced us as Husband and Wife. We looked at each other taking in all the meaning of this relation. Seeing the vermilion and the mangalsutra of My name on Her, I felt a different emotion taking over me.. maybe you can call it Possessiveness.....

I was interrupted by small sound and turned to see her groaning in her sleep as her head was slightly bent to the side supported by my hand. Without waking her up, I pulled her to my shoulder with my hand and let her keep her head on it, so she could sleep comfortably. I closed my eyes thinking about everything that happened in my life in just one single day.. I could even make a whole movie with it I guess.. 😅

Time Skip... 

Don't know when I dozed off, but I woke up to find my head resting on her while she was sleeping peacefully on my shoulders. I smiled at her antics. When sun rays fell on her disturbing her sleep. Suddenly she opened her eyes. Firstly, she was confused then it changed to shock when she found out our position.