Unromantic Biwi No.1!

Munawar's POV :-

I went from there leaving her be herself, as I heard Maa calling both for us. Why does she behave like this always!? I was really mad at her, not because she wrote M and as she said she wrote it for that Max!! It's because she doesn't agree with the truth that it was for me!

Yeah, I clearly know that, the M was for indeed me. But nahi, Madam ko toh manna hi nahi hai toh kya kare!?? So, let it be like that until she feels like telling. And I know she never shows her romantic side. That's why she is Mrs. Unromantic !!

Khushi : Uh...Golu!! Beta what happened? Why are you making such faces all of a sudden!?

I snapped out of it, hearing a confused Maa and saw her looking at me with a frown on her face. Oh Shit!! Did I just make faces thinking about it right now!? In front of Maa!?? Damn, Munawar. That's too embarrassing !

Munawar : Huh..Maa it's nothing. I was feeling... headache, that's it. And haa..don't call me Golu!! At least not in front of everyone !!

I said trying to change the topic, while she just shook her head. 

Khushi : Acha Golu!!...Not in front of everyone or just... Mannara!?

Now, what's with her. This is not a topic to be teased about!I looked at her, while she giggled at my expression. Urgh..

Mannara : Maa..you called me?

That's when Mannara came to us and stood beside me, while I didn't even feel like acknowledging her presence. Huh..first let her acknowledge US!!

Khushi : Haan, Beta. I think you and Go..Munawar could go back now. It's getting too late. Maa said to Mannara.
Thank God, she didn't call me Golu in front of her.

Mannara : Only both of us? Are you, Dad and Jahnvi not coming?
Mannara asked and that's when even I thought of that. Oh yeah..

Khushi : No. Actually Jahnvi is staying with Aishwariya, she was so stubborn about that. And Arnav is already with Samar and Vinay(Tejasswi and Neil's Dad) now. And about me, do you think, Sakshi will leave me today?

We smiled to that. Yeah, and it won't be good if they come back, Chachi would feel bad.

Khushi : And after knowing that Munawar is having head ache, I think you guys should go now. Anyway we all will be moving to the venue early morning for the Haldi and Marriage. So, you both could come there straight.

Mannara : Okay Maa. Then we will leave now.

We nodded to her and after informing Neil and Karan, I went to take the car and by the time Mannara came out. But the rest of the journey was not that fascinating as she took it as a time for her quick nap.

As we moved out of the mansion, suddenly the screen in the car shined, showing a call and that too from Maa. But why is she calling? Even Mannara opened her eyes, seeing Maa's name she took the call.

Mannara : Haa Maa. What happened?
Mannara attended, as I was driving.

Khushi : Mannara, Munawar didn't have anything for dinner right!?

Oh no!! I totally gorgot about it!! Hearing her voice, I could imagine that stern lookon her face. 

Munawar : Actually... No Maa, I forgot about that completely !

I saw Mannara looking at me questioning, as I had told her of having it earlier. I looked straight ahead after that.

Khushi : I knew you would forget about dinner, while enjoying your work Munawar!! 

Mannara : Don't worry Mom, I'll make sure he'll have dinner once we reach home.

Mannara said in not so pleasant tone.