Welcome back!

Munawar's POV :-

Finally our little time came to it's end as today we were going back from Mussoorie, well in different directions. I had a bit more days of a small shoot back in Lucknow and Mannara was going back. Okay, just for a week and again I'll be back with my family! But I always enjoy my work, cause they are also family. Even if we come to know and spend few days, but they too help us a lot in not missing that family vibe to an extent. So, going for these schedules never made me feel low!

But this time it's more of kind of annoying one. I had two of the most Annoying co-stars who suffocate me with their gossips and dumb rubbish talks that I feel like running back to my family! Uff.. god! How I wish these days would pass ASAP!

Mannara : Munawar! What happened?

I was lost in my own thoughts and that's when I realised that we both were sitting in the cab going to the airport. She looked at clueless as I shook my head smiling at her.

Munawar: Nothing... ah.. it's just that I don't feel like going back and working with those two Psychos!!

Mannara : Munawar..they are your co-stars. And you are calling them Psychos?? 

Mannara was laughing hearing me! Huh..

Munawar : Yeah, well you don't know what they do, otherwise you will curse them worse!!
I saw her laughter slowly getting replaced by frown.

Mannara : Aisa kya hai??

I left a heavy breathe. God!! Why did I bring up the topic? Just to spoil our time!ዎ♂. Anyway, I think I should tell that how much they annoy me.

Munawar : Well..you dont know Princess..they are like, all over me from the second I step on the location and after the scenes are shot! Like, even when they know I Have My Princess to Love!! I mean both of them are hell annoying, like they could be sisters!!

I saw how her frowned increased by hearing each of my words. I knew this was coming. And that is not to be blamed. She has the full rights on me ! And those two are just dumb to even think that they have a chance!!

Mannara : Leave it Munawar...I..I don't care what they do or Try to do.. She said in an easy go way..huh..

Mannara : Cause I know You are Mine and you won't stick up onto those "Psycho Step-sisters!!" 

She said hanging onto my hands and resting her head on my shoulders. Yeah, that's true. I felt a bit relieved after talking to her. I caressed her hand which was on mine and kissed her forehead and asked her to take a quick short nap before we reach airport. She layed down on my lap and closed her cute round orbs drifting off to sleep within few minutes.

Maybe even I too fell asleep that I lost track of time, and woke up when the driver called saying that we reached. Rubbing my eyes, I woke Mannara and we moved out taking our luggages.

Avoiding much attention we got inside and stayed there for sometime as we still had time gor our respective flights. Finally it was time for Mine.

Munawar : Okay, take care Princess. Will miss you and I love you!❤

I said hugging her. Gosh! Being with her for these few days have made me a spoiled one!% 

Mannara : Take care of you too and I'll miss you too!!..

She said kissing on my cheeks. 

Munawar: Huh..you'll just miss me?

I asked pouting like complaining to which she rolled her eyes while smiling hard! 

Mannara : Acha Baba, you know it!!...I lo..

But suddenly something strike me as I put my hand over her lips, preventing her from talking.