Reception ✨

Mannara's POV :-

Raizada Bhavan was in all energy from morning as we were to conduct the Reception today.Even Jahnvi was up early in the morning, to help me, Maa and Tejasswi Bhabhi to coordinate things.Everything was going on well perfect as we all were doing it together.It was much fun.Of course, not to miss Munawar, Karan bhai and Jahnvi's catfights, later on getting scoldings from Maa and Tejasswi bhabhi.By noon everything was set and we all had our lunch and decided to rest for sometime, before getting ready.

Time skip....

It was time to get ready.I was in my closet getting ready when I heard a knock on it's door.I went and opened it to stare at the doorstep like a statue.Munawar was standing there correcting his sleev. He was looking damn handsome in the outfit and that too Black.No wonder, he is the heartthrob, on whom many girls drool over.I couldn't get off it..But as I felt his gaze changing to me, I shifted my eyes, tucking back some hair strands...

But as I felt his gaze changing to me, I shifted my eyes, tucking back some hair strands

Munawar's Pov:

As I finished getting ready, I went to check up on Mannara who was getting ready in the closet.It's almost time for the party. I knocked the door and was correcting my sleeves when she opened the door.I was about to ask if she is ready, but was struck by words when I saw her.

Woah..she was breathtakingly stunning in that outfit...which I purchased for her.. without her knowledge. I didn't tell about it as I wanted her to identify.Well, I think I am not that bad at selection. The outfit was soo beautiful on her.Or, maybe it was her beauty that made it look stunning!