Surprise from TejRan

Munawar's Pov:
Although I was dancing right now, which was my favourite ; still my mind was off. I mean, how casually she ignored me and gave the credit to maa.. ughhh..

Tejasswi : Ouch.. Munawar are you trying to kill me!?

I heard Tejasswi and saw that I accidentally kept my shoes over her.

Munawar :Oh no! I am so sorry Teja.. I tried to apologise.

Tejasswi : Yeah, yeah.. it's fine. But where is your mind Munawar? You look disturbed? She asked concerned.

Munawar : No, it's nothing I think I am just tired. I tried to cover up, but whom are we kidding?

Tejasswi : Listen Munawar, it's not gonna work with me.I know you well. She looked at me sternly. I decided to tell her.

Munawar : Yaar, its Mannara ! 

Tejasswi : What happened to her?

She asked all of a sudden.oh.. will she allow me to complete? I looked at her. 

Tejasswi : Okay, okay..continue!

Munawar : I gifted her that dress and she didn't even care to thank me and on top of it she is giving credits to Maa..

I said like a complaint, but to my shock Tejasswi was laughing like I cracked some joke.

Munawar : Am I cracking some joke here?? I asked irritated.

Tejasswi : Sorry yaar..But you are complaining like a small child...

Munawar : Of course, she knew it was my gift na..then why did she ignore me and gave the credit to Maa.

I asked the question that was eating my brain for a long time!

Tejasswi : But are soo sure that she knew it was yours? How do you know that.

Munawar : She must know. And I had kept a letter in that, giving my wishes, it proves it's me naa yaar!

I saw Tejasswi thinking about something.

Tejasswi : Munawar, what if she didn't knew or see your letter.It's also possible naa..From what I know she won't do such a thing..

Well, what if Tejasswi is right? Oh God Munawar!Why do you have to jump into conclusions so fast..??

Munawar : Maybe you are right Teja..