Mulaqaat 👀👀

Mannara's POV:-

I was sitting in my room thinking about the way di ignored the question. I'm not getting a good vibe from it. I've been watching her from these few days.. whenever her marriage topic is put forward, she just smiles or nods then slipping off into deep thoughts. Maybe she wanted it to be a huge function just like her dream marriage. But what if she is just compromising her dreams.. Oh god Mannara.. you are overthinking. I know my di and also know my Mom and Dad. They won't pressurise her for anything! But my heart is telling something else...

My ongoing self debate was interrupted by my phone's buzzing sound. I took the call and was hell shocked. After just answering a mere 'okay' I ran to hall where my parents and di were sitting.

Mannara: What is this guys?? How can they prepone the wedding just like that?? I was not at all happy with the news!!

Dad: Mannara... its not their fault. Munawar beta has an important meeting day after tomorrow. So wedding cannot occur on that day. That's why it is going to be conducted tomorrow.

Dad said supporting his To be Damad!

But..

Mannara: But dad we have two important rasams before the wedding day. Already the wedding is not upto di's dream. You know that right. Then again how can we just compromise with her rituals.. This is not right dad..

Mom: But Mannara beta. According to Mrs. Raizada the only date available is tomorrow. Otherwise it can't be done in this year. She wants her son to be married this year itself. So we can't just postpone the wedding for one year right??

Are they like Serious now!!

Mannara: Okay then lets do one thing. We'll conduct the Mehendi and Sangeet today itself. Let us first conduct the Sangeet and then Mehendi. Tell them we need one more hour extra for arranging than the expected time. Is it fine dad?

Isha: Thank you Mannara.. I love you my little sis.

Mannara: Di.. Aap bhi.. I won't compromise with your happiness. I'll do anything to see you happy di. And we shared a tight Sis hug and was later joined by dad and mom for the Sood hug!😂

After two hours... 

The hall was almost ready for the function.. correction.. functions. I checked upon di and she was almost ready. Just the outfit was remaining. When she noticed me she instantly ordered me to get ready saying that the workers will do the remaining job.I agreed with her and scooted off from there giving her a salute!

After almost half an hour we were ready and slowly some guests started coming. Not so many as seen in a wedding house but just our family, the Raizadas and Raichands. Other than them were few close friends and family from the industry. As the celebrations of the festival was going on during the week.. it was considered as the pooja and media was strictly prohibited from entering the venue.

The Sangeet was going to start and I went to di's room to call her down.Honestly... I was staring at her like some precious diamond glistening in front of me.. Oh My Dii...

Isha 's outfit: