The Truth is out..

Munawar's Pov:

I came out of our room much satisfied. I could see a new hope in her eyes. And I'll never let that hope leave her eyes!

I was striding through the hall lazily thinking about it when I bumped into Karan. Karan : Ouch my leg. Where's your eyes dude.

I accidently stepped into his right foot and now I have to suffer this Drama king!!

Munawar : Dude I am soo sorry.. Woh.. I was thinking about today's press meet, you know. I said as to change the topic. Otherwise he will eat my head!

Karan : Yeah it's fine. And you are right, we need to prepare for it. Dude I think you can explain your marriage to them at there also.. you know.. there is..

He was hesitantly trying to say something.

Tejasswi : 'Cause someone leaked the news that your marriage was conducted yesterday with Isha!

Tejasswi came from other side and said irritated. What??

Munawar : What? That means it must be someone from outside who was not present there.

Tejasswi : Or maybe it's someone who was not present there when your marriage was going on! Tejasswi stated. What does that mean??

Karan : What do you mean Tejasswi?? Karan asked as we didn't get her.

Tejasswi : Guys what if Isha leaked the message?

Tejasswi said in a low voice so that no one will hear us. I clenched my fists hearing that.

Munawar : If She did that.. Then I know how to give it back!

I said looking forward. If she tries to ruin my career. She will also suffer for her career.

Tejasswi : Guys I said a possibility. Anyway we'll just leave the topic for now. Munawar the press meet is re-scheduled to evening. I think even Uncle and Aunty should attend it.

Tejasswi said talking about the announcement.

Karan : Yeah, if there comes any comments we can support you dude.

He said keeping his hand on my shoulder. They are always with me, my Bestfriends. I nodded at him.

Munawar : But what about Mannara?? I asked.

Tejasswi : Come'on Munawar. She is MSR's wife, Raizada's new Daughter in law... she can't be revealed just like that..