Twists and Turns 🔀🔀

It's a looonngggg chapter.. But a very important one.. Please take your time and read it..

Mannara's Pov:

We were now going back from our camping. Although we enjoyed these seven days, but right now everyone were engrossed in their own thoughts and doubts. Munawar didn't even utter a single word to me since morning that I am really feeling restless about the things they want to tell me.

We decided to go to TejRan's house and discuss the matter there itself. During the whole ride there was dead silence that was suffocating me now. I just hope that everything is good. Finally we reached our destination and everyone came out of their respective cars looking at each other and finally we entered the house, only to sit in the couch silently for god knows till when!

Third person's pov:

Everybody was dead silent sitting in the couch, contemplating the after effects of this confession in their own way; Until, Munawar decided to break it.

Munawar : Mannara, whatever we are going to say now, please listen carefully and calmly. I don't know how you may take it..

Munawar advised Mannara, feeling really doubtful about her reaction. But Mannara, being herself was ready to hear what they wanted to say.

Mannara : Munawar, I am not trying to judge anyone of you by your past. But I don't want to be in the dark. Even I always wanted to ask the reason for the distance between you and Neil bhai and now I know it has something to do with this. So, I just want to know it and figure it out. Trust me..

She said holding into his hands assuring him. He smiled at her genuineness.

Munawar : I trust you Mannara!!

And after a long pauce he decided to start telling everything.

Munawar : All of these happened during our College days Mannara.But everything starts from our childhood.

Flashback :-

Since when Munawar was in Delhi, he, Neil and Tejasswi were bestfriends. They were more like siblings. He and Tejasswi always fighted for small small things. But among them, Neil was always like an elder one and resolved their silly fights. Still both Neil and Munawar were always concerned for their Tejasswi.

But Munawar shifted to Mumbai with his parents shortly and was seperated from them for six long years although they kept being in contact. Here in Mumbai, Munawar got a new friend in his new school who was none other than Karan. He was the reason that Munawar was able to manage the major missing of Neil and Tejasswi. They both became best pals in such a short time. Years passed but the friendship Munawar held for all of them remained unchanged.