Qubool Hai.. 💞

Time lapse...(almost one year)

Karan : MUNAWAR!!!!!! Where the hell are you two NOW!??

Munawar flinched as soon as he took the call although he must have known that his Bestfriend will never leave his habit of making people deaf through a phone call!! Not to add that even Tejasswi got it from him. And fearfully their baby too.

Munawar : Urghh...Karan could you just Stop torturing us and also your phone like this!??

He asked still rubbing his ear, annoyed at the recieving he got everytime Karan attended his calls.

Karan : Acha haa..okay okay. Now leave it yaar. But where are you guys? It's almost time, you know!!

Karan said irritated as Munawar rolled his eyes.

Munawar : Chill man, we are here!! No hang up the call please, cuz chotu is waiting for his chachu. So, bye!!

He said cutting the call while Karan chuckled to that! That's when he saw Neil coming into the study room, with his(Karan's) little son who turned a year old today and is gonna celebrate it now!!

Tejasswi : Aishuu..yeh decorations theek haina??

Just then they both heard the "never ending worried tone" of our new mommy, Tejasswi. Be it her own wedding or a party, Tejasswi will be always Tejasswi!!

Karan : Yaar Tejasswi chill okay! It's not our Son's wedding today. It's just his first birthday celebration.

He said laughing along with Neil and Aishwariya, while she rolled her eyes and took her son from Neil's hand.

Tejasswi : Whatever!!! But still it's as special,cuz it's my baby's birthday..Right baby!??

She asked cooing him tickling a little in his small tummy while he giggled at the affection and attention he was getting from all of them.,as they all smiled fondly looking at that little bundle of joy.

Mannara : Ofcourse it is!!! Awwle...

They all turned as Mannara exclaimed and straight went to baby's side playing with him while they shook their head. The bond Mannara and baby shared was soo cute.

Aishwariya : Finally you both are here?? Where were you two huh? Aunty was almost going to come back to your house and scold you two.

She asked as Munawar and Mannara looked at each other and turned rolling their eyes, while the rest of them were just confused.

Neil : And where is Jahnvi by the way?? 

Jahnvi : I am here Bhaiii!!!!

And not even a second was needed, as Jahnvi too joined in grinning widely.

Aishwariya : God!! Tum teenon itna waqt jo lagaya aane mei!!

Jahnvi : Actually, it was due to....

As Jahnvi began saying something,it was interrupted by a loud scream near her ears. 

Vishal : CHIRKUTTTT!!!!!

She winced in pain before opening her eyes in irritation, although she knew the person from his screaming.

Karan : Oyee Vishal!! You can't call her by that name. That is just for us, her big bros!!

Karan said keeping a hand over Jahnvi's shoulder as she looked daring at Vishal beside her not- so-always caring big bro.

Munawar : But well you could try giving her new name ofcourse. We have no problem for that. Right?

He asked looking at Karan and shrugged smirking, while Jahnvi's eyes and mouth grew wide open.