Know you Better.. #2 💞

Author's POV :-

The day of shooting for Movie Spices episode.

Morning itself started with the shoot and Mannara and Munawar went to the studio. They were to meet Neil and Aishwariya there, along with another couple for the shoot, who were not revealed yet. Although they all found it a bit strange, still they let it be as they were told that these two were special couples for the episode.

Mannara opted for a floral attire in white with matching jewels and her smile like honey. While Munawar opted to be in contrast with it, by wearing black T and denim with a black overcoat.

They reached the set to see Neil and Aishwariya had already arrived and were waiting for them.

Mannara : See, I told you we would be late!!

Mannara said as she adjusted her dress one more time before getting out of the car.

Munawar : Haan, it was obvious na. You need lot of time to get ready!!

Even Munawar didn't give away the argument which has now become part of their daily life! But that one glare from Mannara was indeed enough for Munawar to change his statement.

Munawar : Yeah, okay. I got up a bit late..But still I was ready by the time you got ready na!!

Mannara : Whatever Munawar!

She rolled her eyes getting down the car, while he mimicked her 'whatever' silently before getting down.

They all posed for the paps who were present there, who came just to click their photos in the early morning itself! After some rounds of poses and clicks, it was time for the shoot to start.

The shoot shortly started with their candid chats.

(Okay guys..so maybe you would be about to read the most ridiculous interview you ever came to see or read! If you want you can simply skip this!!)

H : A very good day friends. So welcome back to Movie Spices to spice up your weekends with some candid chats and fun segments with your favourites.

The host started it with an usual welcome to it's every audience.

H : So I hope this weekend be a wonderful one to everyone. And it is indeed a special one for our Movie spices. You wanna know, okay...

So this day we celebrate three years of Movie spices and we have the most special one to celebrate it with!! So it's a double celebration !

H : So, dear friends I am not boring you with my usual witty attitude alone, as we have none other than the most lovable and loved new couples of the town with us today... the most talked couple we have Munawar and Mannara, or more like MunAra as we love to call them ! And the just married lovebirds and our favourites Neil and Aishwariya!

The camera to their side was focussed as they greeted the lovely fans.

H : So, first of all welcome Munawar and Mannara. We all know guys, that as Munawar is mostly called MSR by his fans, just like that Mannara is most popularly called 'Bhabhi' with love and indeed we assume that you both love that too..

They both smiled at the love they get from their fans.

H : Welcome our dear MSR and our lovely Mannara Bhabhi.

Munawar : Thankyou Harsh. And indeed we are so overhelmed by the love you all..you know shower upon us. Haina..

He said looking and smiling at Mannara fondly, to which she nodded indeed agreeing to what he said.

Mannara : Yeah, Munawar is right. I mean, we are a new pair in the industry, keeping aside that we are also couple in real life, the love we get is truly unconditional for us and it is indeed undefinable about how much we are touched by it.