Jealousy can be Mutual 😉

Mannara's POV:

Yesterday seems like a Dream date even now, although it happened for Real!!..I knew I didn't need to think further of my feelings towards him when he confessed to me. And the truthfulness and love he had in his eyes while saying everything, just melted my heart more... I don't know if my admiration towards him increased or it just went beyond the limits.. Behadh!!

Munawar : Mannara, come fast!!

I heard Munawar's voice from the room, he was whining like a child. Now what happened to that Wierdo...uhah...My wierdo. Thinking about it itself my cheeks turned red and before any further thoughts, I moved to our room, as I heard him call for me again!

Mannara : Now what happened Baba?

I asked entering the room, while he had a confused expression plastered on his face.

Munawar : Which should I wear now!?

He asked dumping a pile of t-shirts on the bed. Is he for real !?

Mannara : Munawar, are you for real!? Wear any one of these. And did you forget that we are going back today, and still you didn't pack these!! Do you have any intention of staying here?

Munawar : That's a good idea Mannara. We'll stay back, how's that!?

I looked at him in shock, and he was already in his planning mode!

Mannara : Ahha...correction ! Maybe You will stay back, not We!

I declared and his face went down.

Mannara : We can't stay back for now Munawar, I'm already missing home, Ma, Pa and Jahnvi and Mom-Dad!

I said the truth. Although we talk daily, but still home is home right!? 

Munawar : Yeah, you are right.

Munawar said understanding it, so to change the topic I thought of selecting the dress for him.

Mannara : So, for what you want me to select Munawar. I mean we are just going for a small outing here and will be back back by noon na. So you may wear anything.

I said casually and he was like Are you for real. What?

Munawar : Mannara, I am going with my Wife for an outing in a fabulous city, for the first time after my, I mean our confession. I should look the best!

He said in a dramatic way, as well as superfast, that I needed some seconds to know what he said. Hearing it, I couldn't control my blush, though.

Mannara : Haha...what a cheesy route Munawar. But don't forget that we can't go, just like this holding hands. We need to cover up, so that we don't make much publicity.

I said afterwards and he seemed like to get my point.

Mannara : Well, you may wear this, and I am packing the rest.

I said giving him tracks and took the rest to pack.

He cheerfully took it from me and went to change.God! He can sometimes be a spoiled child!

We all were going for a small outing, visiting the streets and beautiful place here in Himachal, for one last time, before we go. As it is a casual day, I thought of wearing something simple. I also took two scrafs for me and Munawar to wear inorder to cover ourselves.

Time skip....

We were enjoying the day, visiting many places, of this beautiful hill top.We first had gone to enjoy the beautiful waterfalls..the falls were just so beautiful and cooled our hearts.The water flowing beneath our foot, urged us to take a dip, although we didn't. We all first took many photos, so as to cherish these memories forever.