The Call??

Isha : Let me get in you Idiot!!!

Isha whisper-shrieked getting irritated at the guard who didn't let her get in the large banglow at the outskirts of the city,but luckily for her it just took one and half hours to reach her destination. And once she reached,here this duffer is not letting her in, making her more annoyed.

'Who's There!?' A voice was heard from the watchman's quarter, obviously for him to answer. Hearing the sound,both the guard and Isha came to halt,fear creeping inside them.

Guard : B-Boss, some lady came to see you. I was asking her about the p-pur.. purpose. 

Person : Oh,let her in. And... Accompany her towards my chamber.

Saying that much the person disconnected the call. With beating heartbeats,the guard and Isha moved towards the bunglow,and to a different quarters of it.

Isha : Phew!!!

Finally she removed the scarf covering her whole face,she was already done with the Burqa,and along with that the guard had to make her stand outside for like fifteen minutes!

Isha : Where are you now!?

She asked a bit irritated as she couldn't find the one,for whom she came this much distance. 

Person: Oh!! Looks like Isha Ma'am is tooo annoyed...already!!

Tilting head to one side the person gazed sharply at Isha, making her heartbeat raise more,not just showing off the tinch of fear,but anticipating the next.

Person : And you...why did you make my Darling wait outside huh!? So next time...this is not gonna happen,both of you!!! Next time,I won't tolerate a bloody argument or shouting here.

Understand!??

Although the sound was low,but the sternness was well depicted. 

Guard : Yess Boss!

Isha : Yes..

She said,but saw that the person was still looking at her as if she missed out something.

Isha : What!? You want me to call you 'Boss'. Really??
She asked rolling her eyes.

Getting a glare from his Boss',the guard rushed off from there with his life.

Person : What's the matter!? Shoot!

The person said sitting on the large rocking chair,as Isha removed off the Burqa,and kept it aside her bag and scarf.

Isha : What the Hell is happening!?? Can you just explain!! She said throwing her hands in air.

Person : What!?

Isha rolled her eyes hearing it. She took the key of Rashi's house in her hand and showed it.

Isha : This!! It's Rashi's apartment's spare key right!? What's all this? Sending it to Raizada's with a letter stating that she is leaving and all. Why a sudden change of plan huh!??

She asked throwing the key onto the table.

Person : Relax..ahh..we needed to change the plan a bit. Don't worry,it won't affect much. And about Rashi, anyway her job is done,so I let her move to a safe place. It was sudden decision.

The person explained calmly, clearing Isha's each doubts. 

Isha : And...and what about that phot..

Person: Shh...how much you talk yaar. Just chill,okayy...It's already been planted on the Great Raizada Bhavan and I guess it must have exploded till now. Boom!!