Saathiya..

Munawar's POV :-

I was really feeling uneasy after that incident. I don't know why I blunted out like that..But whatever be it, I can't deny that I felt good to be like earlier times, although it just lasted for a few minutes only. I was really immersed in my self thoughts that I didn't even realise when we reached the place. Only when Karan nudged me, I realised that we arrived at the hotel we were staying.

Actually, it was not to be called just a hotel. It was like a farm house or a Bungalow, in the outskirts of the hilly mountains. I really like this place. We all went to our respective rooms. As our whole crew were not staying here, it was just Me and Mannara, TejRan and Neil and Aishwariya. Along with us only Karan's and my Manager stayed in this place. As we had two more days to start the shoot, we decided to take some good rest and then join for dinner.

The dinner was served at the backyard, in the lawn. It was superb, with the specialities of the place. After dinner, while we all were chatting sitting in the lawn, suddenly Mannara got up with a broad smile and I knew she was upto something !! And I was not Mistaken!

Mannara : Guys, what's the fun in just sitting here and talking. Chalo, let's play something. She said looking at everyone.

Karan : Haay mere sis, I don't think we can play just after having this much delicious food with full tummies...

Karan said who was sitting beside me.

Tejasswi : So? Who told you to eat this much. Kumbhkarn!! Tejasswi mocked at Karan and he made a poker face to it..

Tejasswi : I am ready Mannara. Tell us what are we going to play??

Tejasswi asked eagerly, even I am eager to know what Mannara has come up with now!

Mannara : Well guys..it's simple. And Karan bhai don't worry we are sitting here and playing. It's called "Music and Mind, It's all Same Kind!!".

She announced as if it's some title of a king! But what is it? I have never heard about it. But I got my answer soon enough.

Mannara : So, according to the game's rules...There will be some chits placed. Each of us should take one according to our turn. Some theme or topic will be written in it. And the next part is that, you should choose a song from maybe old hits to express your view on the topic or what comes to your mind firstly when you think about it. You may sing it or play it, your choice.

She explained the game with that same broad smile. Something is going on in her mind..Before I could think about it, I saw Mannara taking a bowl full of chits which was placed on the table. What!!

Neil : Wait a minute Mannara..don't tell me you had already prepared everything to play this! Neil said the same thing which was going on in my mind.

Mannara : Of course you are right Bhai, I knew we would get some time for all these... Mannara said smiling.
Oh God !Is she for real!? 

Well, as per her instructions we all sat in a circle. Manish and Joe who were our Managers opted out from the game and suggested that they may play the songs for us.

Mannara : And yeah guys..I have also included our names in it. So if anyone get any of the names you may also express what you feel about the other!!

Tejasswi : That is so cool Mannara. Come'on let's start this!!
Tejasswi said all ready to start the game.

As she was that much eager, we gave her the first chance. She took a paper and found the topic to be 'blissful moment'. And as I expected she chose to express it through their song, Sun Saathiya, reminiscing their proposal.