chapter 29

Okay I don't know why you don't comment anything ,I feel like nobody like my story , except one person .
(I really waited for your comments)

And for this one person only I will write this part 🫂...

(Thanks dear for your support )

Okay let's continue ....

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Taehyung was glad seeing the red and purple mark in fairly skin of jungkook . He felt proud of his art . He wants to taste more and more.

"Kook, do you want me to continue . If you say no then I will stop here " taehyung said looking at jungkook's eye .

"Tae , why the hell you talk so much ?!. Just continue na ." Replied jungkook . Yes .just what taehyung needed . But suddenly jungkook flip them now he was on the top of taehyung .

Taehyung looked at jungkook confusedly. Jungkook slowly bend over seductively and started kissing taehyung .

Click.

This sound make taehyung break the kiss . And now he understand the situation . He was trapped by his evil baby . He doesn't have a single idea ,how did jungkook get that hand cuff and when he lock his both of the hands with the bed's headboard . He was so lost in kiss he didn't even realized any of that .

Jungkook get off from the taehyung . Taehyung was more confused now . What the fuck jungkook is thinking.

"Kook . What are you doing .."He asked .

"Shhhh... don't say anything . Just look at me ."jungkook whispered seductively putting his one finger in taehyung's lips .

Jungkook stand infront of taehyung . Where he can see him clearly.

"Let's play a lil longer ."jungkook winked at taehyung. And taehyung gulped hard . It going to be a long night tonight for both of them.

"Uff ..it's too hot here . isn't it "jungkook started to unbutton his shirt slowly ,and after some time his fair body fully exposed . Including the hickey created by taehyung .

Taehyung wants to jump upon jungkook and devour him . But too sad he was trapped in the bed.

Jungkook teasingly pick up the water jug . Started pour the water in his body . The excitement in taehyung's body beyond control now . He tried to pull his hands , but all in vain . He groan frustratedly.

Jungkook chuckled and put the jug aside.
"Do you want me to free you daddy .." he said slowly.

"Yeah princess. Please ." Taehyung said desperately.

"But I m all wet now . Let me first take off my jeans "

Now jungkook standing there in his underwear only .

"Kook . princess . Don't tease me anymore . Or ..."

"Or what ?!! What are you gonna do huh ?! " Jungkook said teasingly .

"Tell me daddy . How are you feeling..?!" Jungkook said and lied down beside taehyung.

"Just wanted to fuck you until you see the stars in your head "taehyung groaned .

"Really ."jungkook wishpered near tae's ear . And kiss his earlobe then started to suck it .

"Fuck ."taehyung sigh and jungkook chuckled as he was enjoying this . It was fun to tease taehyung .But you can't always trap a tiger . Can we ?!!