Chapter 30: needs

We moved my things into one side of his wooden dresser and set up everything for me.
"There's not enough room for another bed right now. But I'm already working on that." James stated as he paced the room.

"What?" I said sad and quiet.

"Is everything okay, love?" He asked and stopped pacing.

"Uhm, yes... I guess I just thought that we would sleep in the same bed." I explained and could feel my face heat up.

His eyes went black again, and he wore that lustful expression, the one that meant business.

He threw me onto the bed, and we made out. It was heated and rough.

When we finished, we lay there on his bed. I cuddled up to him and fell asleep.
When I woke back up, James was still next to me. His eyes closed, and I wondered if he actually slept. If he needed to, and if not, what else did he and did he not have to do anymore.

Suddenly, he spoke, "Don't you know that it's rude to stare, my dear?" He teased.

"I'm sorry. I was lost in thought." I admitted, and his eyes fluttered open.

"What is occupying your mind, love?" He asked softly.

"You." I smiled. "I was thinking that I still know so little about you. Basic things, like do you need to sleep or not." I said softly, and he chuckled.

"To put simply. I do not need to do anything. I'm dead." He smiled but continued. "I enjoy drinking and eating, of course. I also enjoy closing my eyes and holding you close to me." He listed, and I smiled into his chest.

"That's good to know." I said and kissed him on the cheek.