Chapter 14

Narratives POV

Ari's POV

So today I have been invited to come on "Caresha Please" I'm very nervous. I shouldn't be because I'm always in some type of spotlight, but I'm super nervous right now. As Tae finishes doing the last curl in my head, I stand up looking at myself in the mirror.

I look so pretty omg

I look so pretty omg. This is why Tae just needs to do my hair, and nobody else's. But I'm not even going to stop his bag. "WE ARE ON IN 3 MINTUES ARIANA LETS GO" the stage director yelled.
   "She is coming dang. Don't rush my girl" Dave said talking back to the man. Standing Infront of me smiling down at me, making me blush.

   "Damn Tae you make her look even gorgeous. I want to go home right now" Dave said I just laughed "Bae I got to go" I said looking at Dave. "well let me carry you, you got short legs" Dave said picking me up bridal style as I wrap my arms around his neck.

"Thank you, Baby," I said as my feet touched the ground. "You are welcome, have fun during this interview, don't be so serious" Dave said kissing my lips walking to his seat. I Could see the lights dim and I heard people clapping. Show Time!!!

Caresha, Please Starting

"WASSUP ATLANTAAA" Caresha said into the microphone. People was cheering. "WOOOOW it's so many bad bitches and niggas here mmmm" Caresha said smiling at the crowd, making me laugh a little.

"So, you know I had to interview the BADDEST bitch alive. So y'all give it up for Ari the DOOON" she said as I took a deep breath and grabbed the microphone walking onto the stage as people was cheering for me while i walked out. Giving her a hug as she touched my butt, making me laugh in her ear while pulling away from her.

"Hey Careshaaa, thank you for having me on your show. I been wanting to come on here" i said into the microphone.

"Mmmm you smell good Dave I may have to take her home with me tonight" Carshea said making everyone laugh.

"So we going to start off easy. What made you want to open your own beauty bar?" Caresha asked me.

"Well, I always wanted some type of building, regardless of what was being sold in it. But a lot of people always gave me complements growing up, and it made me feel pretty. So, I just wanted other girls to feel the same way I did. Also, its a one stop bar. You can come get your hair, nails, feet, and some clothes all at the same time. Plus, my prices are very affordable, I'm always throwing deals" I said proudly.