Chapter 37

Dave POV
Amoura and I are getting ready for this father daughter photoshoot and I'm so excited. My baby is going to be in a photoshoot. Right now I'm walking for her to come out the bathroom so we could walk on set with the other men and their daughters.

Hearing the door unlock, I looked up and a nervous Amoura was walking out the bathroom towards me. She was playing with her fingers.

"Babygirl don't be nervous, think of it as mommy taking pictures of us at home" I said lifting her head towards me. She looked at me and smiled a little

"See there you go, smile. You the prettiest girl here" I said picking her up kissing her forehead. She laid her head on my shoulder as I walked towards everyone.
Nodding my head towards a few men I knew and I waited for the lady to come and tell us what to do. I don't like my b bc any being nervous but I know if I leave Ariana is to be on my ass. Amoura lifted her head and looked at me

"Whats up little one" I said looking at her smiling.

"You think we could put the picture in my room? Like a big picture of my wall" she said smiling at me

"I was thinking we could put it in the living room so that way everyone could see it when they walk in" I said smiling at her.
   Before she could respond I saw a woman I haven't seen since I moved from NY. Someone I used to fuck with back when I was young. I'm surprised to see her, I thought to myself.

"Welcome Father & Daughters, now you all have been hand picked by me to be in this magazine, I wanted to make a magazine that black people can be proud of when they open it and see their favorite rapper, singer, cook, actor. So I hope everyone is ready to pose. Now everyone will have a certain order to follow by and in the meantime it is food, coloring books, and different little activities to keep everyone happy. Last but not least once I get finished with the last person, I will call everyone back so we can take a group photo. Now let's get this show on the road" Kayle said walking behind the camera calling up the first father & daughter duo.

2 Hours Later...
"Last but not least The Brewster please come forward" I heard yelled out. I looked at Amoura who looked up at me smiling. I smiled back causing both of us to bust out laughing. I kissed her cheeks before grabbing her hand. We both walked towards the front and I could feel eyes on us, causing me to look down at Amoura who was hugging my arm, with fear in her eyes as we walked. I picked Amoura up hugging her tight.

"Okay for y'all Dave take your shirt off" Kayle said biting her lip

"Take my shift off?" I asked as if I heard her wrong.

"Yes, I want you to take your shirt off, I want to capture the fear in her eyes but I need for you to take your shirt off." Kayle said with a little attitude in her voice

"Girl you can drop the attitude and I'll take my shirt off but 1 picture that's it. I'm ready to go" I said as I put Amoura on the ground, I took my shirt off, putting it in my backpocket so it wouldn't be shown on the camera.

"Fuck Dave you still look good" Kayle said making Amoura and I tilt our head to the side.

"Alright now Dave pick her back up like you had her. Amoura look off to your right a little and Dave you look at me" Kayle said putting the camera to her eye. Following her instructions we did what she asked.

"Okay perfect now Dave place your hand by your side and flex your muscles just a little bit" Kayle said.
Seeing the bright flash I squeezed my eye shut, that shit bright as hell.

"Alright now everyone get up here. And hold y'all's daughter just like Dave is." Kayle said. Everyone walked back to where I was and we took the picture