Chapter 58

Dave's POV

"Is this really what you want to do? Because you know once we walk in here ain't no turning back" I said as I looked out window seeing the courthouse

"I know and I don't know but I feel like it's best for the both of us" Ari said with her head down, playing with her wedding ring.

"So, if I pull off right now, you won't be mad" I said starting the car up and she hit my arm making me laugh as I cut the car off.

"Well, we can't just sit here all day. My love." I said as I grabbed her hands, I saw tears coming down her face.

"Dave, I don't know. I know I said what I said but truth be told I don't know. I just don't know. I feel like I'm just giving up on us if we get a divorce" Ari said looking up at me as the tears came down her face.

"It wouldn't be you giving up. Maybe we need time to focus on ourselves. Who knows I'm a year or 3 we can get married again and pick up where we left off. I will always love you; you have a special place in my heart. We are in this for the long run married or not. We have kids, so you stuck with me princess" I said seeing a small smile on her face as she wiped her tears.

"Okay... I love you David" Ari said as she grabbed my face pulling me into a passionate kiss.

"I love you too Ariana Marie" I said looking in her eyes. I pulled away and opened my door, walking around to her side and opened the door for her. She looked so sad. As soon as she got out paparazzi started snapping pictures.

"BACK THE FUCK UP DAMN" I yelled while pulling Ari close to me as we walked into the courthouse. We waited around for a little bit before it was our turn to appear in actual court. We both walked hand in hand down the ale until we had to split ways. I stood up by along with my lawyer as I was told my rights. I looked over at Ari, who had her head down. I could tell she was about to cry; I saw a tissue box on my table, and I pushed it towards the end of my table as her lawyer grabbed the box before I sat down.

1 Hour later...
"Is it anything you would like to keep Mrs.Brewster" Judge Judy asked while looking over her glasses at Ari.

"Umm if it's okay with David, I would like to keep my last name. But he can have everything else. I just want my last name" Ari said while looking down.

"Why would you want to kee-"

"Sorry to cut you off Judge but hold your head up Marie. Don't look down, everything is going to be okay. Remember what I told you" I said to her as she nodded.

"And yes, she can keep the name. And sure, can take everything, the house, the cars" I said while sitting back in my chair.

"Don't cut me off again David. It's nice seeing you again. I haven't seen you in a long time" Judge Judy said to me.

Ari's POV