Chapter 22 Pt 3

HAPPY NEW YEARRRRR 🎆🎆
The final part of chapter 22!!

Dave POV
Walking off the elevator walking towards our room for the night. I could tell Ari was nervous but I know she's going to love what's behind this door. Pulling Ari in front of me, I handed her the key card to the room and pulled out my phone. As she opened the door you could hear the song Feelin' On Your Booty by R.Kelly playing through the penthouse.

(S/N: THIS MY SHIT FRFR 😂 R Kelly knew what he was doing making this song)

Ari POV
I walked through I opened the door I seen pink rose petals mixed with small candles on the floor making a pathway to the bedroom. Turning around I saw Dave recording on his phone "Follow the pathway babe" he said.

Walking further in the penthouse it was beautiful, saw a clear view of the city of Los Angeles. It was so much space in the living room, I noticed Dave had turned the tv on and sat down on the couch sitting back looking at me.

"Come here" Dave said motioning me his way. I walked over slow bending down. He grabbed my neck, pulling me to him and kissed me, biting my lip making me moan. Pecking my lips once more before pulling away from me, I stood back up pulling my skirt back down.

"Walk to the bedroom over there" Dave said while grabbing his lighter, lighting the blunt.
Turning around I walked over to the door of the bedroom about to open it noticing Dave didn't move from the couch

"Aren't you coming with me" I said kind of confused as to why he sitting down on the couch

"I'll be in there, you just go in the room and your surprise is waiting on you. Remember to have fun mama" Dave said making me chuckle. I turned hack towards the door saying a silent prayer before opening the door......

Narratives POV
Ari opened to door and saw a Red head girl sitting on the couch that was in the bedroom. Noticing the tattoos she knew it was Caresha..

"Close the door baby" Caresha said getting up from the couch slow walking over to Ari. The song Freak Nasty by Ann Marie played through the speakers. Caresha pulled Ari on to the bed face fist causing Ari's butt to be up in the air.
Caresha kissed Ari's back and rubbed her back, unzipping Ari's blouse. Once Ari'a blouse fell, Caresha's hand squeezed Ari's breast causing Ari to moan loudly. Caresha started humping Ari from the back. "Ouuuu yo ass if fast and soft" Caresha said laughing.

Ari POV

I felt her hands on my breast causing me to moan. I love when my boobs get rubbed on. As I got flipped over I noticed it was 2 cameras in the middle of the room. Dave must be watching I thought to myself. Looking back at Caresha I noticed she had red head which looked sexy on her but she was also naked and only had on a thong and cheetah print heels on.

Looking at Caresha she was coming closer to my face and I pulled her ontop me making us kiss. We fought for dominance but I was so weak right now she won of course. Her hands went around my neck causing us to moan. My hands landed on her ass and i squeezed her ass, causing her to pop her ass up & down.

The song Morning by Tank feat Vedo played through the speaker as she moved towards my neck sucking on it, in multiple places. "Fuccck" I said playing in her hair. Caresha kissed down to my belly, making her way down to my lower half. My shirt was already off but I still had a thing on.
Caresha looked up at me asking for approval and I nodded my head, As she spread my legs open, I look towards the door seeing Dave watching us. I motioned for him to come over and he shook his head No. He sat in a chair by the door leaning back watching

"Uhhh" I moaned out feeling Caresha's tongue touch my clit.

Narratives POV

Ari felt a finger slide into her, making her maon loudly. Caresha whispered "good girl baby" into Ariana's ear while licking her ear.
Ariana started moving  her hips meeting Caresha thrust.
   Caresha added another finger, causing Ariana breathing become heavier. Ariana grabbed Caresha's hand to slow down but all Caresha did was go faster.
"Move your hand baby" Caresha asked Ariana while licking her exposed nipple. 

"Mmm slow down pleaseeee baby" Ari said as she felt her stomach tighten, trying to close her legs. Causing Dave to stand up and push Caresha down ontop of Ari all the way, while grabbing Ariana's legs holding them so they wouldn't close.

"Move your hand Marie" Dave said a little loud causing Ari the jump a little, but slowly moving her hand like Dave said.

Caresha fingers was deep inside of Ariana. Ariana couldn't control her moans any more, it became too much to handle. But Caresha kept going until she found the spot that made Ariana gasp.
  Caresha started finger fuck Ariana harder and slower and then Caresha went faster, Caresha could feel the orgasm building up in Ariana but she didn't stop. "Fuck fuck fuuuck" Ariana moaned out, with watery eyes

"You better not cum Ariana" Dave said who was now seated back in his chair, while looking at Ariana who was breathing really hard and about to release. Caresha continued to fuck Ari, while Ari had to fight her own body to listen and not release like she needed to.

Ariana could feel her orgasm coming, not being able to control what happens next. Ariana body was tense, Ariana legs was shaking, and Ariana breathing was broken apart. "Yes yes yessssss baby" Ariana said as she came hard on Caresha's hand. Caresha kept fucking her through her orgasm.

Ariana looked towards the door seeing Dave who was smoking another blunt while smirking, at what he just witnessed happen. The feeling of lips touching her stomach, Ariana knew her night wasn't over.

"Happy Birthday baby" Caresha said before sucking Ariana's clit