Chapter 56

Ari's POV

"So, I have a question what is it like being divorced after 5 years of marriage, you have 3 beautiful kids how are they handling everything" Jennifer H

"So, I have a question what is it like being divorced after 5 years of marriage, you have 3 beautiful kids how are they handling everything" Jennifer H. asked me.

"Ummm it's different, very different. And we aren't divorced we are separated. For me it's bittersweet, because I would have never thought I would be a single woman with 3 kids. And the kids are not handling it well, their emotions are everywhere, which I expected because they are young, but I just take it day by day" I spoke as my eyes watered up.

"Awww Ariana is going to be okay, and you know sometime things happen for reasons that we will never know. But I pray that someday y'all can come back as 1 again but until then keep your head held high and smile" Jennifer H. said to me as she handed me tissue paper, I nodded my head and wiped my eyes.

"Alright we will be back after commercial w it more" Jennifer said into the camera as we went to commercial, our mics cut off.

"Thank you so much for coming on here today and keep your head up, you will get through this I promise" Jennifer said as she hugged me, and I hugged her back before walking towards the back to my team.

"You did so good, awww baby don't cry" Jayda said as she hugged me, and I broke down in her arms.

"This shit is so fucking stressful G. I don't wish this on nobody. Like this is some bullshit. Why he did he have to cheat on me with that bitch" I said as I cried some more. After a while I got myself together and we left the building and went our separate ways. I had to go meet up with Dave for a teacher & parent conference at Amoura & Yosohn's school. I kind of already know what this is about, so I really don't want to go but I know I have too.

I pulled up to the school and I saw Dave's Blue Jeep already parked, I backed up into the parking spot next to him, he got out of his truck locking it and walked around to my door opening it.

"Thank you" I said lowly as I grabbed my purse before getting out of my truck locking the doors.

"You look beautiful" Dave said to me and I nodded my head at him before walking towards the school and shortly after I heard footsteps indicating that he was following behind me. He ringed the school doorbell and we got buzzed in, we walked into the school office and one of Yosohn's teachers was already down here.

"Ou good morning Mrs and Mr Brewster, if you two would follow me right this way, it would be lovely" Mr. Arch said as he walked out the office with us following behind him, I felt Dave's eyes on me and I turned my head looking back at him and we locked eyes, I saw a spark in his eyes as I turned around and continued following Mr. Arch.

We finally made it to a private room, and we had to wait for one of Amoura's teachers to come in the room. It was just Dave & I in the room Mr. Arch stepped outside for waiting on another teacher.

"Do you want to just sign them out for the day when we leave" I asked Dave while playing with my fingers.

"It just depends on what they are talking about" Dave said to me. I looked up and once again he was staring at me. I cleared my throat feeling a little nervous.