Chapter 26

Dave POV
"I fuck with this East" I heard somebody say.

King and I had a small listen session in the studio nothing too big just a few guys and girls. Seeing Samantha kind of set me off today, I know she's trying but I need her to try harder. And the way Amoura and Ari relationship has become stronger over the year is amazing and I love it.

"Alright, I'm Rey head out" I said standing up pulling my keys out my pocket.

"Yeah, I'm out of here too, I got shit to do" King said walking out with me.

"How's the married life" I asked looking at my brother.

"Maaaan married life isn't no joke. But I love it so far. We still in the honeymoon phase but it's amazing, I can't wait for you to get married" King said while giving me a hug before getting into his car.

On my way home I decided to stop by Ms. Linda's flower shop. To get my 2 lovely ladies some flowers. I love seeing the smile on their face when I be surprising them with gifts. I love my girls and I can't wait to make some more kids

"Hey Ms.Lindaaa" I said walking through the entrance door of her shop. I loved coming to the flower shop, it smells so good and it's bringing back a lot of memories for me.

"What are you doing here baby. You didn't put no order in" Ms. Linda said as she water the flowers that was sitting out.

"I actually came to pick up 2 flower bouquets. 1 for Amoura and the other for Ariana" I said sitting at the island in the middle of the shop.

"Boy what did I tell you. You better be lucky that somebody didn't come pick up their order. I got the perfect bouquets for them" Ms.Linda said sitting the water hose down.

"Mama you need to make people pay deposits, all your hard work going to work" I said sending Ari a I Love You text.

"Well that's why I have people like your brother and you for. Y'all come unexpectedly asking for flower arrangements. And when am I going to meet this Ariana. I heard that your brother and you both have asked someone to marry y'all" she said as she came out with a cart of 2 matching flowers bouquets.

"I will bring her by here. I promise, we just have very busy schedules. These are beautiful" I said looking at the flowers.