Chapter 29

Ari's POV

After we got our food, the energy was off. But we ate in the car and then pulled up at the shop so I could do his hair. Washing his hair, looking at him I know he is stressed, and I don't want to make it worse. I finished washing his hair taking him to my chair blow drying his hair out. His hair is very long, I'm going to flat iron it one day.

"What are you thinking about mamas" Dave said to me, trying to look at me.

"Nothing I'm fine. What style do you want" I said looking at his hair not knowing what to do?

"Whatever you want, just do it" he said to me.

"So, what if I cut it off" I said grabbing a pair of scissors, grabbing a chuck of his hair.

"Aye bruh come the fuck on and stop playing" he said holding my hand with the scissors in them.

"I'm just fucking with you. Come on so I can braid your hair" I said putting the scissors away.

He sat back down in the chair getting comfortable, allowing me to do his hair.

Finally finishing his allowed me to take his pictures and I posted it on my Instagram.

thetrue_DON: MY MAN MY MAN MY MAAAAN @DEst. Get into the braids done by me. Yall need to book.

comments disabled.....9,486 ❤️

"You ready to go" Dave asked me while looking in the mirror.

"Yeah" I said turning my station lights out.

"My baby got me fresh once again, y'all better book with her. well not her because she only does my hair but its other people in the shop" I heard Dave say. Recording a video on his Instagram posting it. Causing me to laugh shaking my head.

Feeling a pair of arms around me, I looked down seeing Dave's tattooed arms.

"Hey, I know you are mad at me or in your feelings about earlier. But no matter what you will always be Amoura's mama and I Love You Ms. Brewster" he said looking at me through the mirror causing me to smile.

"Well thank you for that and I love you too. But please don't hurt me in the process of everything that's about to happen Mr. Brewster" I said laying my head on his chest looking back at him through the mirror.

"Can we pick the kids up and go home now" he said smirking at me still holding me tight.

"Yes, we can" I said turning to look at him, so that we were face-to-face.

"I Love You" we both said together.

3 Hours later (already made it home, everyone taking a nap)

When I woke up it was 5 going on 6:00 and the house was silent meaning everyone is still sleep. Dave was still sleep; I knew once I was up it was no going back to sleep for me. I don't plan on cooking until around 8:00. Staring at Daves handsome features, His eyebrows, his lips, his bread, beard, thinking this man us truly beautiful. Then an idea came to my head making me smile. I slowly got underneath the covers, trying not to wake him. I finally made it down to his harden dick. Now I usually don't be giving head as soon as I wake up but right now, I'm in the right mood. I pull down his polo boxer briefs so nothing was in the way. I started off licking the head just to see his reaction, seeing that he didn't move I knew he was sleep sleep.  So, I started back at the base and licked all the way to his head, and I kept doing it a few times. I heard Dave groan but nothing serious. No more teasing I thought to myself. I put his dick in my mouth, relaxing my throat so I could take as much in as possible. Realizing I'm only halfway I put my hands around what I couldn't fit in my mouth. His is very big, damn. I see why Samantha is the way she is I thought to myself.  After making my head go up and down a few times I felt Dave's hand on the back of my head, while he was groaning, and I knew then he was fully awake.

"Daaaamn" Dave moaned removing the cover from my head.

I took his dick out of my mouth while looking directly into his brown eyes, I spit on his dick licking it and then spitting again before taking him back into my mouth going up and down again.

"Damn baby. Do that again" Dave said with pleading eyes. So, me being me I did it again. before he guided my head up and down on his dick

"FUCK! I'm about to nut mama" Dave said groaning while holding my head still while he thrusted up towards my face. While looking up at him, I started to gag a little and I think that excited him. I loved the reaction he was giving me, Dave soon nutted but was trying to move my head before he actually nutted. But I stayed still and swallowed everything that he nutted out. Licking him clean, flicking my tongue against his tip causing him to moan my name. I kissed his tip before walking to the bathroom looking for a new toothbrush and mouth wash.

After brushing my teeth and rinsing my mouth out, I walked back in the room and Dave was looking at the ceiling, rubbing his chest up and down. Once I reached the bed, he grabbed me by my face kissing me.

"You said you wanted to me to both Houston AND Miami? Start looking for houses at both places" he said in one breath. Causing me to laugh.

"Baby one place is good for right now." I said smiling.

"No body has ever made me bust that many times just off head. I'm never letting you go. Do you hear me" he said looking me in the eyes.

"I hope you never let me go" I said looking at him.