2

I woke up to a mild headache and a destroyed room. There wasn't a single spot we didn't fuck on. After a quick survey of my surroundings, I decided it was a later issue. Fumbling to the kitchen, I spotted a note on the counter along with some cash.

Not trying to insinuate that you're a prostitute but after the night we had I thought maybe I'd at least pay for your breakfast. Also, might want to get a pill. If it'll even work after all of that. Also, nice cat, he sat with me while I wrote this. I fed him a few cans of food. Didn't know if he needed it. Oh, consider this a pass to say hi any time you see me. I'd love to have a repeat of last night.
~Kayn

His handwriting was sharp and esthetically messy. I counted about $400. Under the cash was a piece of gum. It all was too amusing for me not to laugh. I'd gone from fan girl to incidental booty call.

~~~~

"Wow," Aiko said with wide eyes.

"Sounds like it was a good night," Yuri added.

I finished my makeup and sat back. I still had ten minutes before I had to be on stage. Most of my time preparing had been spent covering bruises and bite marks from the night before.

"It was amazing." I giggled. "Too bad he has 'man whore' written all over him."

"With how things went maybe you could get him addicted." Aiko shrugged before sipping her boba.

"Right," I chuckled halfheartedly, "I don't know about that." I took a drink of the cocktail that sat on my makeup station.

"Prince charming will come eventually," Yuri said, not looking up from her drawing tablet.

"Speaking of Prince Charming." Aiko giggled. "Guess who got Yone's number last night."

"Yuri?!" I gasped as she blushed.

"I managed to start talking to him at the bar." She rolled her eyes. "It was strictly business. I told him about my art and he said they could use a new merch designer."

"Oh my god!" Twill said as she came backstage. She rushed over to Candy and started whispering something. They seemed to be fussing over something in the club.

"I gotta go." I sighed to the girls before hanging up our call.

I checked my outfit and the straps on my heels before I went on stage. Being the club's most popular dancer was strangely empowering. Walking on the stage felt like I was the main attraction.

The lights had been dimmed like usual. As the song started I let myself get taken by the music. My body moved fluidly as danced. The pole was the only partner I needed. I was feeling myself as the music moved my body. As I flipped and spun on the pole I could hear the applause of the crowd. On the ground, I lowered to the floor. The lights that shined on me made it hard to see the crowd. I did my usual crawl to the edge of the stage only to feel my stomach turn. Kayne sat in the VIP seat directly in front of the stage. His eyebrow raised and that infamous smirk on his lips. Trying to remain composed I went back to focusing on my dancing.

When the song ended I returned backstage only to find Rick telling me to go to the VIP private room. My heart raced as I walked back the hall to the private rooms. I sat on the couch, waiting for my guest to show up. Of course, Kayn walked in through the open door.

"Hey," he chuckled, "come here often?"

"Do you?" I asked in shock.

"A couple of times." He replied as he sat by me.

"So," I sighed, "did you pay for a dance or?"

"Is this how you usually talk to your customers?" He teased. "Or are you just that thrilled to see me?"

I laughed and shook my head. "No," I smiled, "I'm sorry. I'm just shocked. After last night, seeing you in here kind of came out of left field."

"Well, if we're being honest." He sat back and sipped his drink. "I was equally shocked to see you on stage. Also, I've never gotten a sober boner at a strip club until tonight, so congrats on that."

"Sober?" I eyed his drink.

"First drink of the night." He informed me.

"Ah," I giggled, "I see." Scooting closer I tried to focus on my work. "So, would you like a dance, sir?"

"Mmmm," he hummed, "Sir." He repeated with a smile. "I like that." He looked at me with a look of mischief. "I think I'll settle for talking, but as you can see." He lifted his arms from the back of the couch. "I forgot my jacket. Think you could keep me warm? Maybe sit in my lap?" Rolling my eyes, I smiled. "Ah, there's that bratty attitude I enjoy so much!" He teased as I straddled his lap.

"I'll let you know now, none of the other girls will do this kind of thing for you," I informed him with a smile. "The only touching allowed from either party is while dancing. Our customers are only around to touch with the dancer's permission."

"Seems fair." He shrugged, putting his arm around my waist and pulling me closer. "Good thing you're the only stripper here I have an interest in."

"I prefer the term dancer." I narrowed my eyes playfully.

"Do you?" He chuckled. "I thought you enjoyed good girl an awful lot." He rubbed up and down my waist. "I forgot to write down my number on my little note earlier. Sorry about that."

My brain pictured the amount of nudes he must get in a single day. "So, you just hand it out for free?"

"Only to the ones I wanna come back to." He replied casually. "Which has been about two."

"Wow." I shook my head and laughed. "I could've been number three. How honored I feel."

He waved his hand in defense as he swallowed his drink. "One was a bitch. I blocked her. Two had more boyfriends than I've had one-night stands, which is only about five for the record, and she blocked me." He took another sip before leaning forward to place his cup on the end table. "So, you would be number three but you'd also be the only one."

I pursed my lips as if thinking about it. "Consider your number my tip." I giggled before I paused. "Wait... should I perhaps get checked for..."

"Don't worry." He cut me off. "I got checked after the last one. Everything came back negative. Though it couldn't hurt."

"Noted," I said as he leaned into me.

"So," he looked up at me, his lips brushing against my chest, "why isn't a woman as hot as you not modeling or something?"

"Doesn't pay as well," I answered.

"You don't seem dumb enough for something like this." He replied as he rested his chin on my chest.

My fingers tangled in his hair. "Like I said, it pays well." I shrugged. "Besides, my day job wouldn't even be enough to cover rent."

"Your day job?" He seemed intrigued.

I lightly scratched his head. "I do photography," I explained as I watched his expression turn to bliss. "You know pregnancy photoshoots, engagement photos, family portraits. That kind of boring shit."

"You don't enjoy it?" His brow furrowed and his expression showed confusion

"It's not what I want to do," I confessed. "I want to do fine art photography."

"Fine art photography?" He seemed genuinely interested.

"Expression through photography." I giggled. "Making people feel things by looking at a picture. Taking photos that send messages. That kind of thing."

"Hm," he hummed as he smiled, "I see." He brushed my lip with his thumb. "Wanna make out?"