9

My day was spent tirelessly searching for a car and contacting Shana, the realtor that K'Sante had me get in touch with. I ended up finding a beautiful eiger grey Jaguar F-Type. The guy at the dealership said it had all of the add-ons possible for the car. He also mentioned that they could custom paint or wrap it for a small fee and have it ready by the end of the day. I declined, but asked for a business card in case I changed my mind. Once I got everything settled with the new car I drove it back to the apartment. There was an underground garage beneath the building. So, I'd keep it there for the time being.

When I got to my apartment I got on my computer to check my emails and send out finished photo bundles. Shana had already sent me a few listings that captured my interest. We set up walk-throughs for the days I was off and a couple were in the next couple of days.

At the club I found my coworkers buzzing about something. It made me wonder if Kayn had come for another visit. I wore the outfit I'd worn the last time I worked. When it was my time to go on stage I felt a new sense of confidence in myself.

On the pole, I found my moves less restricted. My body moved in ways it never had before. My hips swayed as I slid with my back against the pole. I didn't look for Kayn because I could practically feel him there. My body already knew he'd be in the seat front and center of the stage. So when I went to the edge of the stage it was a feeling of surprise that filled me, but a feeling of pride.

His eyes moved with me as moved my hands over my body. He sipped his drink with the confidence of a man who knew he owned the subject of everybody's attention.

As the song was about to hit its breakdown I returned to the pole. Giving my performance everything I felt myself glow like I never had before. From the top, I could see his eyes fixed on me. There was a strong feeling of safety and strength coming from him, even from a distance.

Walking backstage as the lights dimmed I could see him handing over a stack of cash to one of the waitresses. Before Rick came to get me I touched up my makeup and freshened up. As I walked to the VIP room I felt my lips pull into a smile. Seeing Kayn walk into the room brought me to my feet. As the door closed behind him I hugged him.

"Somebody was giving it everything tonight." He said as he gave me a loose hug.

I guided him to the couch and let him sit. "I felt a little inspired tonight," I confessed.

He patted his lap and I sat without a fuss. "How was your morning?" He asked.

"Well," I smiled brightly, "I got a car. Shana, the realtor, has a few places lined up for me to look at. The first walk-through is the day after tomorrow." I played with his hair. "The first few I don't feel too confident about, but the first one I'm seeing Monday looks amazing."

He looked me over with a smile. "Sounds like you were busy." He was already mostly drunk. "Wanna drink?" He held up his cup.

"I'd kill for one," I replied, taking the glass.

As I drank I felt my mind clear from the day's stress. My body relaxed into his as he ran his hands over me. He had the same energy as he usually did before we had sex. Beneath me, I could feel that he was hard. I finished his drink before kissing him.

His tongue slipped into my mouth effortlessly. His hands gripped my waist. It was obvious in his movements that he was holding back. The thing was, I wanted him, right then, right there. I knew better though, I could lose my job for something like that.

"I've gotta fuck you, baby girl." He whispered with need.

"Kayn," I whispered with a smile, "I could be fired."

"I'm a fucking superstar, sweety." He whispered lustfully. "Who fucking cares about the rules? I'll take care of you."

I checked that the door was locked before I started undoing his pants. "How long do we have?" I asked. "Rick didn't say."

"Until you get off work." He chuckled. "I've got you for hours."

Removing my bottoms I laughed and shook my head. "Fucking ridiculous." I rolled my eyes.

Climbing on him I lowered myself down his ungodly length. Being quiet was going to be a struggle. His lips crashed into mine, helping me with my struggle. As I rode him I felt like I could rule the world. His lips separated from mine for me to see nothing but admiration in his eyes.

My cheeks flushed as my breathing grew quicker. "You are so fucking incredible," I whispered.

"You're a goddess." He responded, keeping his moans low. "I own you." He growled possessively.

"I'm yours, Kayn," I whispered in his ear. "I belong to you entirely. Nobody else."

He grabbed me by the neck, bringing me to his lips. We met in a sloppy, desire-driven kiss. He bit my lip softly before kissing me again. His hands moved over my body, tracing every line. He groped my breast under my top roughly. Everything about what we were doing felt right despite being so wrong.

Aiko had said something about getting him addicted to me, but it was I who had fallen into his clutches. Everything about Kayn was divine. His touch made me feel safe. Those eyes made me feel powerful. That grumbly voice was more calming than any drink. His presence gave me a confidence I'd never had.

As we continued to grasp and pant I felt connected to Kayn. It was a connection that surpassed anything I'd ever experienced. One that brought peace to my frantic mind.