29

Kayn moving in didn't feel any different than how things were before. We still spent every second of every day together. If the boys needed him he'd go to the house to record what needed to be recorded. For a week the media clung to the magazine article, desperately pulling it apart for views. We'd sit back and laugh at the way they scrambled to find a way to make us look bad.

"Today we have some very special guests." The lady on the screen said happily.

Kayn handed me the knife before preheating the oven. "Want me to handle the fish?" He asked.

I shook my head laughing. "I'd rather you not." I chuckled.

"It's so great to have you here Mr and Mrs Ito." My head snapped up before I could start cutting the fish. "Also, Mr and Mrs Hayashi, it's a pleasure to meet you."

Kayn stood up straight and wide-eyed. "No fucking way." He grumbled.

Both of our parents gave their thanks. "So, what was it like raising these two?" The interviewer asked.

Our parents went back and forth before Kayn's father spoke. "Shieda was... a nightmare after he turned two." He groaned as if he were disgusted.

"We thought it was just terrible twos but it just didn't end." His mother continued. "He was always so rowdy a disobedient. When we heard about him getting kicked out of that first band we tried to set him on the right path."

"They never contacted me after I left for the program," Kayn growled.

"Mika was a sweet child." My mother sighed.

"She told us she was going to medical school in Tokyo." My father lied.

"I did not." I spat, disgusted.

"Hearing she'd become a stripper broke my heart." My mother feigned sadness. "She had so much potential. I guess she never grew out of her rebellious phase."

"So, for you guys this new relationship came as no surprise." The interviewer said to Kayn's parents.

"Not at all." Kayn's father answered. "I truly feel deeply for the Ito's. You two have every right to hold us and Kayn responsible for anything that happens to your daughter."

"If anything we should be apologizing to you." My father replied. "Who knows what drugs and mischief Mika has gotten him into."

Kayn stomped to the living room and turned off the TV. "Fucking trash." He growled.

Holding up the knife in my hand, I looked at my reflection. "What if we became the bad guys?" I suggested without a thought. "What if we stopped putting up an innocent little front?"

His eyes met mine as I looked at him. "We could go wild." He said with a twisted grin. "We could show them what it's like to have what we have."

He returned to the kitchen, his demeanor laced with a sort of power and darkness. "We could show them what it's like to live carefree." I hummed.

"To have fame and power." He smirked with a wild look in his eyes. "To not be bound by society's standards and rules."

"We could be ourselves unapologetically," I said as I smiled darkly.

Kayn's eyes grew darker. "Any press is good press." He said as hooked his finger under my chin. "After dinner, we could go out. I know a few places where we could have some fun."

~~~~

The alcohol in my system had me floored. Music boomed in the air, moving my body for me. Kayn held onto me as the crowd around us thrashed and bumped.

Kayn poured the contents of his cup into my mouth as my head hung back. His maniacal smile turned me on. Swallowing most of the drink, I kissed him, letting him drink the rest from my mouth. He threw the plastic cup into the crowd while his free hand cupped my ass.

"I need you," Kayn growled in my ear, barely audible over the music.

"Home?" I asked.

"Too far." He replied as his eyes scanned the place. "Come on."

He grabbed my hand, leading me through the crowd. We got into a bathroom, my eyes glancing over at the urinals. Ducking into a stall, I chuckled, stumbling over myself. Promptly being slammed against the door caused me to moan loudly.

Kayn lifted me so that my legs wrapped around his hips. His pants were already around his knees. Lifting my skirt with one hand, he slid my thong to the side with the other. Holding me against the door, he slid into my entrance effortlessly.

"Oh fuck!" I moaned loudly as he stretched me.

He groaned as he started thrusting into me with need. My hands rested on his chest while he gripped my ass. The sound of the door banging mixed with my moans and his growls.

"Take my cock, baby girl," Kayn growled viciously. "Scream for it."

"Kayn!" I screamed as he pounded into my cervix. "Fuck! Please! Don't stop!"

His feral side was showing and it was pushing me to the edge already. My walls gripped him and he chuckled. "Cum for me, princess!" He groaned loudly.

"Yes, sir!" I cried out as my orgasm caused me to tremble violently. "Oh god!"

"Get it!" Some guy yelled from beyond the stall door.

Kayn lifted my legs so that they were hanging over his elbows. "Let them know who you belong to." He growled as he hit deeper within me.

"Kayn! Fuck! Kayn!" I screamed as I started to become over-stimulated. "I can't stop it!"

"Then let go, princess." He growled, pressing his forehead to mine.

"Kayn!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

My arms wrapped around his shoulders as I cried out in pleasure. I could feel myself convulsing as I went over the edge again. The feeling of his skin under my nails barely kept me grounded as I felt euphoria overcome me. A sharp sting shot through my neck as Kayn latched on, sinking his teeth into my flesh. The pain and pleasure caused me to cry out again.

"Such a good little slut." Kayn growled as his hot breath hit my neck.