3

Most of my night was spent in the VIP room with Kayn. When he decided it was time to stop blue-balling himself we exchanged numbers and he said his goodbye. I did a couple more dances before the night ended. When I got home Jim begged to be fed. Kayn had given him about five cans the night before so he only got a quarter of a can for dinner. My phone chimed in my pocket as I prepared for a shower.

Kayn: Do you work tomorrow night?

Me: Thursday through Sunday. 9 pm to close. I only got last night off because I begged.

Kayn: Good to know.

Kayn: Getting ready for bed?

Me: Just fed Jim and am about to get in the shower. Then, I'm going to crash on the couch.

Kayn: On the couch?

Me: Yeah... I forgot to change my laundry so my sheets are still ruined from last night. Honestly, my whole room is still a bit of a mess. Few things to pick up and it'll be fine.

Kayn: Hehe

Kayn: Have a nice shower. Feel free to send pics.

Kayn: Or don't... and see what happens next time I'm over. 😈

Kayn: Good night, Mika.

Me: Good night, Kayn.

Me: BTW you're not getting pics. 😁😘

Kayn: Brat

~~~~

The next day I managed to clean up the rest of the aftermath of Hurricane Kayn. Not once did he message me either. So, I spent my time listening to music on the couch with Jim. After a short nap, I had to get ready for work.

When I got to the club the place was packed. In the back things were much calmer. Rick had gotten everyone snacks and drinks. On my station was caramel milk boba tea and macaroons. After my snack, I got dressed in my outfit for the night. It was a black thong with a black top that had fishnet sleeves. It was paired with black high-heeled boots and a black color. I decided to go with dark makeup. My soft pink hair had been pulled into a ponytail.

When I walked on stage I felt hope build in my chest. Yet, by the time my dance was over I'd realized Kayn was nowhere to be seen. When I went backstage I saw that I'd gotten a message. It was from Yuri. Yone was taking her out to dinner. My heart sank a little as I sat in my chair, but Rick came to get me.

My night was filled with private sessions and dances. When I got home I found something waiting at my door. It was a Grub Dash bag with sushi and sashimi. Thinking it had been delivered to the wrong apartment, I looked at the receipt and found the name on the order. 'Kayn' was printed in uneven black ink. Once inside I quickly whipped out my phone.

Me: So you're buying me dinner now?

Kayn: Thought it would be a nice thing to do.

Me: Didn't see you at the club.

Kayn: Yeah, I was going to go, but didn't feel like leaving the house. Kind of sad that I missed an opportunity to toy with you.

Me: Thanks for the sushi.

I put my phone on the counter and fed Jim. As I ate I had a thought. Setting my food aside, I grabbed my camera bag. I set my camera on a timer before posing by the window. When I returned to my camera I felt satisfied. It was a picture that felt like it displayed what I was feeling perfectly. Loneliness, self betrayal, failure. I finished my dinner in silence.

After my shower I laid in bed, staring at my phone. I scrolled through ClikClok, not really watching anything. When a video of the concert came up I caught myself watching Kayn.

Of course, I wanted to fuck him before, but now that I had things felt empty. Yeah, my attraction was solely on his dick. I often thought about him in more romantic scenarios. You just couldn't trust someone like him. He was a playboy. There was no denying it.

Groaning, I rolled over to face my closed curtains. There was no way I was going to be able to sleep. I grabbed my vape and went to the kitchen. I took a hit of my vape while I poured myself a glass of whisky. After chugging my glass, I poured another. I did this two or three times, getting drunk in a matter of minutes.

As I stumbled back to my room I could hear my phone vibrating on my bed. I didn't see who was calling. I just answered.

"Sup?" I answered.

"Hey," Aiko responded, "how was your day?"

"As miserable as any other." I put the call on speaker before flopping on my bed.

"Mika..." Aiko spoke gently, "What's wrong?"

"I'm attracted to the king of fuck boys," I answered. "Kayn asked me if I'd be working tonight and didn't even show up. Like, I'd kill to go on a date with him, but I don't even think I could trust him."

"Did you run into him somewhere?" She asked curiously.

"Nah," I responded, "he gave me his number when he was at the club last night."

"He was at the club last night?" She seemed surprised.

"Yep," I said before letting out a groan of frustration, "then, after not showing up at the club, he sends me sushi. Saying 'I thought it'd be nice.' Like what the fuck." I paused, shaking my head. "I'm just getting too involved far too quick."

"Why don't we get some boba tomorrow?" She asked gently.

"That sounds nice," I replied.

"Get some sleep and I'll swing by in the morning." She seemed preoccupied, a meow and a few barks confirmed my suspicion.

"I'll see you when you get here," I said before we said our goodbyes.

Laying there, I could feel the spinning in my head slow from the alcohol. It was my only hope for a good night's sleep.