31

Eventually, we got a ride home from some schmuck that worked for the band. That was after we fucked like a couple of wild animals once or twice. The house and garage were both empty when we left.

We walked down the city streets, stopping at random spots to get a drink. Kayn had walked ahead of me, putting his hands in the air and flipping off the city. Crouching, I took a quick picture and posted it on my photography profiles.

If the world doesn't accept you don't accept it either.

The lights that shined in the night streets were mesmerizing. On a dark street, we walked, stumbling over each other. Something caught Kayn's attention, my eyes followed his to see a grungy-looking tattoo shop.

"Wanna go in?" I asked with a grin.

He nodded with a matching grin. "I'd love to." His hand grasped mine and dragged me toward the shop.

Inside a lady with a ton of piercings stood at the front counter. "Oh, we've got some stars here." She hummed. "I'm Mera, how may I be of assistance?" I flipped through the book on the counter with Kayn before the lady's hands rested on mine. "Sweetheart, why don't I draw up something special for you?"

Giggling, I laced my fingers up through hers. "That would be lovely," I replied, leaning forward on the counter.

"Have a seat," she pointed back to a station, "I'll get a few options sketched up."

I sat back on the chair as Kayn leaned over me. His eyes looked over my barely dressed form. My body moved against his touch as his fingers traced over different spots.

"Maybe something here." He smirked as his finger traced up my side. "Or maybe here." His fingers trailed around my waist.

"Mmmm," I hummed as my back arched, "anywhere you want."

"As much as I'd love to watch," Mera interrupted with a smirk, "I've got some quick sketches."

My eyes trailed around the screen until one held my attention. "I like that one," I said, also hearing Kayn say the same.

We both pointed to a matching set. They were jagged hearts. One had the scythe that Kayn often had during shows in the middle. The other had a camera that sat in the middle.

Mera touched up the sketches before printing the stencils. Kayn's eyes settled on my exposed chest. His fingers traced a little heart over my left breast.

"Right here." He hummed.

When Mera returned she sat in my lap. With the tattoo gun, she started etching the image into my skin. The slight sting felt great as I sat there. Her eyes would glance up to meet mine as she worked. The smirk on her lips almost caused me to blush. Not once did Kayn take his eyes off of me.

"Enjoying yourself?" Kayn teased.

"Looks like it." Mera chuckled.

I blushed as I looked into Kayn's eyes. "Reminds me of the club a little." I giggled, trying not to move. "Tattoo feels nice as well."

"We'll stop by again," Kayn said, tilting my head so that I looked into his eyes. "Maybe next time we could have something a little more extravagant designed."

"I'll start drawing as soon as we're finished," Mera said as she stood from my lap. "Speaking of finished, you're all good, sweetheart." She informed me as she cleaned me up.

Before she bandaged me she let me snap a quick picture. "Choose a spot, princess," Kayn said as I stood up.

"Same place," I smirked, tracing a heart on his chest.

He took off his shirt, letting me fix his hair. "As you wish." He whispered before kissing me.

When he sat down Mera pulled a stool over. "Sorry, but she'll be the only one getting special treatment." She said with a grin.

"That's fine by me," Kayn replied.

She started Kayn's tattoo, there was a look in her eyes that I couldn't quite place. "This is kind of silly, but I'm glad you two came in," she spoke in a happy tone. "I've been a Heartsteel fan for years. Also used to go to the Opal House all of the time. Saw you two eyeing each other a time or two." She wiped away the excess ink from Kayn's chest. "I knew you guys would end up together."

Warmth filled my heart as I listened to her speak. We had come so far in such a short amount of time. Over a month ago I'd been a lonely dancer who wished for happiness. Now I was dating the man of my dreams, living my life carefree. Had someone told me this was where I'd end up I would've told them they were full of shit.

~~~~

Kayn wasn't being particularly rough. In fact, it was like he didn't want to be rough. Since we'd gotten home from the clubs both of us seemed uncontrollable. The feeling started at the last club after my first drink. Something had us both lusting for each other like we never had. It made my brain fuzzy and my body overly sensitive. My vision was dancing with little twinkles like I could see the stars.

Kayn grabbed something from the nightstand before I felt cool metal trail across my cheek. "Forgot about this." He held up the play knife we'd bought.

The sight of him burying himself inside of me while holding that blade set something off inside of me. "Fuck!" I cried out as I clung to the sheets.

"You like that?" Kayn chuckled as my walls clamped around his member. "Such gorgeous skin." He hummed, running the blade over my thigh.

"I'm going to cum again." I gasped as I felt the cold sensation trail up my stomach to my chest.

My body jerked and a sharp came from under my tattoo. Kayn stopped moving for a second as I caught my breath. As I looked down at my chest I saw blood trickle from a cut. It wasn't deep, but it wasn't a scratch either.

"Fuck it," I moaned. "Carve your name into me for all I care."