14

Breakfast was a little chaotic at the Heartsteel house. I got to play a game of a million questions with Ezreal. Sett and K'Sante had a pre-workout with their food. Sett was the only one to mix it with water. Aphelios's company was pleasant, all things considered. Yone was like a parent trying to wrangle their children. Kayn joked around and participated in conversations. Luckily, Sett had also agreed to help me move.

When we got back to my apartment I felt worn out again. Kayn helped me prepare boxes as I finished signing documents. When I joined him in my room he pulled me into a short hug.

"Do you know if your friends are free today?" He asked as he returned to folding boxes.

His question shocked and confused me. "I don't know. I can check..." I responded. "Why?"

He smirked as he looked me over. "Because I wanna take you somewhere." He wrapped his arms around my waist, rocking us back and forth. "And I thought it would be nice to meet them."

I felt my cheeks warm and my eyes fixed on him with surprise. "You... want to meet my friends?" I muttered in disbelief. He nodded, swiping back a strand of hair. "Ok... I can message them."

He pecked my cheek before he let me go. Grabbing my phone, pulling up the group chat. Still confused, I typed quickly.

Me: Kayn wants to meet you guys! Are you busy today?

Yuri: Funny story, I'm at lunch with Yone. Could he tag along?

Aiko: I'm free.

Me: Bring Yone.

~~~~

Kayn seemed to be feeling a bit more loose that day. His music was blaring and his driving was a bit more chaotic. I enjoyed seeing him in his natural state.

When we got out of his car he quickly put me on his back. "Kayn!" I yelled as my arms wrapped around his shoulders. "You're going to drop me!"

"Please," he chuckled, "Jim weighs more than you." He looked back at me with a smile that seemed so purely genuine.

All I could do was smile and laugh. We approached the meeting spot just for me to see Aiko waiting on a bench. Holding onto Kayn with one arm I called out and waved.

"Hey!" She yelled out as she walked over.

Kayn set me down, letting me go to Aiko. "Hey," I said as I walked up to her, "ready to attend our first real date?"

"No shit!" She replied as Kayn approached. "Nice to meet you, Kayn. My name is Aiko." She introduced herself, going for a handshake.

"It's nice to meet you, Aiko." Kayn gave her a half-assed handshake. "I thought you said there'd be another."

"She's running a little behind," Aiko told me, looking at her phone. "She should be here any second."

"Aiko is a veterinarian," I informed Kayn while we waited. "I first met her when I had to take Jim to the vet."

"Your girl was wearing a Heartsteel shirt." She giggled. "It was when you guys were still new. I hadn't met anybody else who was a fan yet."

"So, she asked if we could hang out sometime." I continued. "We went to a café in our merch like a couple of losers. There we met our third friend, at the time she was a waitress, who was also a big fan."

"Then her art career picked up and she decided to go down the fashion route." Aiko finished. "That's how our trio was formed."

Kayn looked at us with a raised brow. "Wow." He replied in a monotone voice.

Aiko and I giggled as we watched him. As Yuri and Yone came into view our giggles turned to laughter. I'd made it a point not to tell Kayn about Yone's attendance. Yuri did, however, tell Yone about Kayn being there.

When Yone walked up behind Kayn, he put his arm around him. "Hello, Kayn," Yone said smoothly.

Kayn looked at Yone in disappointment. "Who invited the nerd?" Kayn looked at me and I saw his eyes go to Yuri. "Oh, that makes sense."

"It's lovely to see you, Mika," Yone spoke respectfully.

"It's nice to see you too, Yone," I said with a smile.

The guys started talking about something. "You've met Yone?" Yuri asked.

"Kayn and I stayed at the Heartsteel house last night," I answered. "That place is insane."

"I know, right?" Yuri whispered.

After we introduced Aiko to Yone we all went into the mall. Yuri told me about the first time at the house. She'd said Yone forgot his wallet for their date and took her there to grab it.

"So, ladies," Kayn grabbed our attention as we walked in, "this trip is for you guys to pick out a weekend's wardrobe."

We looked amongst ourselves in confusion. "The three of you are getting an opportunity to travel with us to Kyoto in a month." Yone picked up where Kayn left off. "We are announcing the show tomorrow."

"No fucking way!" I gasped as I threw myself into Kayn's arms.

"Couldn't go without my girl." He whispered as he held me in his arms.

I could hear the other two chattering with excitement. I was hyped about going to the show with them, but I was going to be traveling with Kayn. Being there with him was going to be so much more exciting than being there just to see him.

"Thank you, sweetheart," I whispered as I continued to bury my face in his shoulder.

"Anything for you, princess." He said as he let me go. "Actually, when we went to the house last night it wasn't for the reason you might think... I mean it was... but..." He sighed and grabbed my hand softly. "I needed to talk to Sett and K'Sante about something."

"What about?" I asked softly, caressing his hand.

"When we have shows..." He looked at me with a sort of vulnerability, "I want you there. For all of them. So, I asked them if that would be possible. To which K'Sante gave me a rather straightforward answer..." I waited in anticipation. "He said yes. He said he'd make a pass for you. Kind of like a permanent pass that the security would know meant you're with me."

A stupid grin spread on my lips before I gave him a long, affectionate kiss. "I get to be with you..." I said as I broke our kiss. "I get to be there for you. Cheering you on. Supporting you in what you love doing. That's... Thank you."