22

Kayn seemed tense the whole way home. I knew Sett said he'd need time, but there had to be a way I could help him. As we parked in the garage one came to mind.

Kayn walked to the kitchen when we walked in. I, however, went straight to the bedroom. After having read most of the book Kayn bought I had a pretty good grasp on what I was doing. The first thing I did was strip down. I put on our play collar. In my club bag, I had decently strong harnesses that could handle Kayn's ferocity. I strapped them over my chest and legs. Quickly, I pulled my hair into a ponytail. On the spot, I came up with a safe word.

I sat in front of the bedroom door, listening to Kayn's footsteps as he came upstairs. The leash sat in my hand as I held my anxiety at bay. Waiting like that was exhilarating and nerve-wracking. Kayn opened the door, his eyes falling to me. His body still seemed tense. He looked from me to all of the toys on our nightstands and back to me.

"Princess," he kneeled, making eye contact, "I'm still pissed. If we do this you'll need..."

"Vodka is my safe word," I informed him. "I hate vodka so it fits."

He took a deep breath, letting it out slowly. His hand snatched the leash close to my neck. I found myself pulled to my feet. Without looking at me, he forced me in the direction of the bed. I was thrown face down over the edge of the bed. Metal rattled around behind me before leather was strapped around both of my wrists. I tried to look back at him, but Kayn forced my face into the sheets. The leather cuffs restricted my hands so I couldn't do anything but let my legs struggle. I only whimpered as I was handled with careful rage. Had I said anything it could've stopped what was happening and I did not want that.

Kayn's hand made sharp, painful contact with my ass. "Ahhhh!" I cried out into the sheets.

The slap left a harsh sting in its wake. His hand made contact with the other cheek. My hands struggled against their restraints. The third and fourth smack brought tears to my eyes. Each slap after had a numbness to it that mixed with intensified pain.

He flipped me over with a mix of furry and ferocity burning in his eyes. I watched as he grabbed the cordless wand. He positioned himself over me, turning it on max and pressing it to my bud. The sensation was nearly too much. My feet tried to push me away from the feeling. My body writhed against the vibrations. Moans left me along with whines. Kayn's eyes moved over my body with violent hunger. I could see what he needed. He needed to break me down. His two middle fingers slid into my entrance and his palm kept the wand in place. His fingers pounded into my G-spot, simultaneously causing the wand to move and press over my bud.

"Sir." My eyes were tear-filled.

"Not fucking yet." He growled, picking up intensity. "Not even fucking close."

My orgasm was building harshly, making me feel like I'd implode. Moans and whines turned to screams and cries. Tears rolled down my face, blurring my view of his face. My hands struggled beneath me, causing my body to toss more violently. His hand gripped my neck, causing my motions to become less erratic. My head started to tingle. I could still breathe but I could feel the sensation of being choked.

"Sir!" I screamed in agony.

Kayn's face lowered to mine, his forehead pressing into mine. "Don't you dare fucking cum, slut." He growled.

My eyes stared into his as I cried out. Something in me was screaming to give in, but my body wouldn't let me. There was a large part of me that took his word as law.

"Sir, please!" I begged desperately.

The vibration stopped and his fingers slid out of me. He set the wand aside and pulled me to the edge of the bed. My eyes followed him as I sniffled and tried to catch my breath. He pulled off his clothes, throwing them across the room. His muscles were flexed aggressively. His erection was already throbbing. He put my legs up his chest as he leaned over me. As soon as he was in position he shoved his entire length into me. I screamed and trashed, but he held me down with one hand.

He placed his fingers in my mouth, making me taste myself. "Clean your fucking mess." He ordered as he watched me.

I sucked and rolled my tongue over his fingers. Once his fingers had been cleaned he removed them from my mouth. His fingers dug into my hips as he started thrusting as hard and fast as he could. My screams became more ragged as they tore at my throat. He was destroying my insides so deeply that I couldn't form words. My body started to become unable to fight as forcefully. The tension deep in me was overwhelming. It felt like my body was giving up completely. Feeling him pound into my walls so violently was bringing my mind to the breaking point. Like I was fading from the moment.

"Cum." He sneered.

Hearing that word brought all of my strength back. Tears poured from my eyes. My body thrashed. My cries and moans mixed in a slur of incoherent noises. My walls clamped and pulsed around his thrusts. There was no doubt that I was leaving a mess for later.

"Again!" He growled breathlessly.

With more intensity, my body did as he said. The back-to-back orgasms were almost too much. My body squirmed and thrashed as my legs became unable to move. My toes curled, increasing the tense feeling in my legs.

He gripped the leash, forcing my face closer to his. Part of me anticipated another order in fear. As wrecked as my body felt, my mind was still enjoying everything that was happening. The feeling of him treating me so harshly scratched an itch I didn't know I had.

"Again, filthy fucking slut!" He snarled.

This time the orgasm took my mind with it. My screams became mumbles. My legs gave out. My thoughts ceased. All I could feel was overwhelming pleasure. It felt as though my sensitivity was turned to the max. My body twitched beneath him.

His free hand slid one of my legs from his shoulder. My other leg bounced in the bend of his elbow. His twisted, sadistic grin grew. A chuckle escaped him as he stared into my soul. I could practically see the words forming on his lips.

"No," I whimpered in a fog-headed daze. "Please," I begged desperately. "Not again." I cried. "Please, Sir."

"Your begging is adorable." He chuckled. "Again."

This orgasm hurt to the point that it was more pain than pleasure. His hand released the leash. My leg slid from his arm. His hand grasped my face roughly. He held me so that all I could see was him. Turning my head to the side, he bit down on my neck ravenously. He slammed into me to his hilt. I could feel his member twitch as he released inside of me.