period

Amna pov...

Amna : Eomma , why ain't you getting out of the car , Let's go out naa ( irritating tone)

Amara sighed and said...

Amara : Hmm , let's go ( tensed tone)

Amara is really worried about her period because she didn't bring anything with her plus she is also worried about her dress as she wears white gown
which is maybe stained with her blood now...

When amara gets out of the car , Amna said...

Amna : Eomma wait , there is a big red stain on the back of your gown ( surprise tone)

Amara closed her eyes in embaressment while thinking ....

Amara : What will I do now ? I maybe stained their car seat. If I go hotel like this , it will be so embaressing. Yaa Allah , please save me from this situation. ( worried tone)

Amna : Eomma maybe you fell something on your dress ,let's go inside the hotel . I am feeling so hungry ( cute pout)

When Amara about to say something a girl come to her and said...

Girl : I don't know who are you? But unnie , your gown got stained by your blood. I think you should change your dress.  For now ,Take this white jacket and wrap this around your waist.
So that No one can notice your stain. ( little smile)

Amara's gives her a smile and started thanking to her Allah for saving her from this trouble.

Amara : Thank you so much , Allah . For saving me from getting embaress in front of so many people.

Amara : Thank you so much ?

Mia : Mia , my name is Mia.

Amara : thank you so much , Mia. I will be very grateful to you and Also I'm sorry because I am staining your jacket.

Mia : It's okay , no need to thank me. As a girl ,It's my responsibility to help you . Okay now come with me , I will guide you to your hotel room .

Amara : My hotel room? Are you a staff of this hotel?

Mia : Yeah and Bang pd sir already booked your room. So let's go now and change yourself . I will bring  some  pads for you okay?

Amara : Okay ( smile) , Amna , let's go.

Amna hold Amara's index finger while nodding her head cutely.

when Amara , Mia and Amna left from the place...

[Play : Dil Ibadaat - K.K ( For better experience)]

Taehyung comes in front of the car while saying...

Taehyung :  Hmmmm,I need to clean this stain from the car seat before someone comes.

I guess y'all must be wonder how taehyung knew about this stain....

Flashback.....

When they reach their hotel , everyone gets out of the car and enter into the hotel...

Rm : Guys , Sir already booked the hotel rooms for us . So , I think we should take rest now because in the evening we have to take preperation for our upcoming concert.

When Rm is talking about their concert, Taehyung notice Amara and Amna is not with them...

Taehyung : Where are they?!! They were supposed to stay with us?!!( worried tone)

I think I should check them once but I can't tell Rm that I'm going out to check Amara and Amna..

Umm , I have to give him a excuse....( in mind)

Taehyung : Oh , shit!!!  Guys,I forgot my phone in the car.  I think Y'all should go and take rest I will be back after taking my phone from the car.

BTS nodded at his statement...

saying that taehyung went out of the hotel to look for them ....

Taehyung was looking here and there , finally he  saw amara was getting out from the car...

Seeing her taehyung in mind....

Taehyung : Hmm so madam is there...(says with smile)

Taehyung decided to go near them....

When he reach near the car and about to call  Amara he heared Amna's voice which make him shocked....

He heared....

Amna :  Eomma wait , there is a big red stain on the back of your gown.

Before he could process anything...
he notice Amara's Embaress face...

Seeing her like that he immediately understood the matter....

Taehyung in mind....

Taehyung : I think She is in trouble. How Can I help her ?!! Think Taehyung!! Think something!!!!! quickly....

After sometime a idea popped in his head...

Taehyung : Yeah , yeah it will be best solution her.

taehyung immediately go near a girl staff of that hotel and said.....

Taehyung : Excuse me?

Girl : Yes , sir. How can I help you?

Taehyung : Actually A girl employee of our company is in trouble because of her girly problem. So I wanted help her but she will feel embaress if I go near her or ask her for help. So  I want you to go near her and help her .

Girl : Sure , Sir. Why not? but where is she?

Taehyung : She is there ( point her index finger towards amara ) .

Girl : Oh , okay.

When that girl  is about to go near amara taehyung stopped her and said...

Taehyung : Wait , wait , listen..

Take this jacket and ask her to wrap this around her waist and  don't tell her that I told u to do this because if you tell her that I told you to do this she will be embaress.....okay..?? and also take this money and buy her the necessary things she need now , okay?!

That girl smiles at his careness for Amara and said...

Girl : Okay , sir I won't tell her about you and buy the necessary things for her.

Taehyung also smiles at her said...

Taehyung  : Thank you so much and keep this money from me as a small gift for this help.

Girl : No need , sir. It will be my responsibility help her as a girl.

saying that the girl went near amara and take her to her hotel room which bang pd had booked for her....

When Mia ( that girl) , Amara and Amna left from the place , taehyung went near the car and notice the blood stain that's why he decided to clean this stain before any one comes.....

To be Continue...

guys , pardon my grammer mistake as English is not my mother tongue....

take love from ishika🇧🇩💜