First Night

Play : Mujhko Baarsaat Bana  Lo - Armaan Malik ( play for better experience if you want)

Taheer slowly walking towards Amara's room...

He was feeling so nervous...He met Amara many times but never felt like that...today he was feeling totally different..

Soon he reached at the door of Amara's room...

Taheer takes a deep breath...and opens the door...

Hearing the sound of opening door...Amara's heart started beating faster..

She was feeling very shy..

Taheer slowly enters inside..and locked the door behind him...

With slow footsteps he went near Amara and sit in front of her..

He saw Amara was lowering her gaze...

He slowly hold her dupatta.. which is covering face...and remove it from her face..

Now he can get the clear view of his wife's face...

Amara still lowering her gaze...

Taheer softly held her chin and made her look at him...

Taheer : Love...look at me...Let me admire my beautiful wife's face...

Amara's cheeks became too much pink...

Amara and taheer maintain their eye contract...
they both lost in their eyes...

Taheer softly held her hands and kissed the back of it...

Amara was blushing so hard..she can't bear the little sensation which was caused by taheer...

Taheer : Finally...I can touch you..I can love you the way I want..*smiles*

saying that he took Amara's in his arms..he secured her in his arms...

Amara also hugged him back and keep her head on his chest....

she can hear his heartbeats which is only saying Amara's name...

Taheer : Amara...I'm so thankful to Allah..for giving my princess back to me...

Amara : Me..too...Taheer...I thought...we can never be together...

Taheer smiles and said...

Taheer : No one have this much audacity to seperate us when Allah destined us to be together... you know what...When I was in Jail...I only keep praying to my Allah...so that we can be together...I was enrusting my Allah's plan....I know Allah will fix everything...

By Allah's grace..finally I become able to make you mine...my wife..my princess...my queen...my everything...

Finally you became my halal partner...whom I can love rest of my life.....My Halal Love..

I love you...Amara...I love you more than myself...You can't even imagine how much I love you...how my life will become empty without you..

saying that he gave a long peck on her forehead...

Amara closed her eyes..and feeling his love for her...

Play : Apna mujhe Tu Laga - Sonu Nigam ( play for better experience if you want)

After sometime...

Amara : Taheer?

Taheer : Hmm..love..

I love you too.....you don't know how much you mean to me...You gave me all the reason of falling in love again...

Taheer : Hmm..finally...my ears became blessed by hearing that three magical words from your mouth...