Surname..

After coming out from Court...

Namjoon went near taheer....

Namjoon : Taheer...I am sorry...I really sorry for my behaviour of that day...I am sorry...I shouldn't behaved with you like that...I should have trusted you...I am sorry.....

Taheer : It's okay , hyung...I never hurted by your behaviour...I know how much you love me..If I was in your place too maybe I would do the same thing...so no need to be sorry...I respect you so much....

Saying that he hugged namjoon...namjoon also hugged him back...

Jin : Taheer please forgive me too...

Taheer : Please Jin hyung..don't say like that...you all are like my brothers...my family...You have right to scold me..love me...No one need to say me sorry..okay..!!! Now give me group hug...

Everyone hugged taheer...suddenly he notice jimin was not there...

Taheer : Jungkook..!! Where is Jimin-aaa~..!!?

Jungkook : See there he is coming here..!!

Taheer saw Jimin is coming towards him...

When Jimin come near him..he immediately hugged Jimin....

Taheer : Thank you , Jimin..!!!! * hugged him tightly*

Jimin smiles and also hugged him back...

Jimin : I know...my soulmate Can't do anything like that..I know you from childhood...you can't never do something like that...

Taheer : Thank.you...for trusting me...Jiminaa...Thank you for helping me...If you were not with me...Maybe I would punished by death sentance...

Jimin : No..Taheer...I was not alone...Amara and Aman also helped me...I am really happy..that you are okay now..!!

Taheer : Hmm...* teary eyes*

Jimin : Now go and meet with your love..she must be waiting for you...go..!! ( patting taheer many times)

Taheer shyly nodded with teary eyes...

Play : Tera mera hain pyaar Amar- Ahmed Jahenzeb ( for better experience) [ If you want you can play this song if you don't want then it's okay]

Taheer slowly went near Amara..he saw she was standing alone near a tree..

Taheer : Love..*soft tone*

Amara slowly looked at him with her teary eyes...

Taheer : Love..what happened...why you are crying? Did you anyone say something to you? You-

Amara : I am sorry...*teary eyes*

Taheer softly smiles and said...

Taheer : Sshh...no need to say sorry...love..

Amara : I am sorry for not trusting you..I hurted you very much...I slapped you...I-

Taheer : I love you...

Amara : I-

Taheer : I love you...I love you...I love you...

Amara : Taheer..!!

Taheer : I love you...I love you...I love you...I love you...I love  you...

Amara : What are you doing..???!!! Let me say something...

Taheer : If you want to say sorry to me..then I am not gonna let you say that...

Amara : But I am really sorry for what I did  to you...