Punishment

Author pov..

I forgot to tell about this in previous chapter😅

Amara's uncle also live in Korea..Her uncle used to work her father that's her uncle's family also shifted in korea along with Amara's family..

Her other cousins are in Bangladesh...

Back to the story...

Time skip...

Play : Nazar Na Lag jaye- Ash King & Sachin Jigar

They started the ceremony from Afternoon..
Amara's cousins are apply Mehendi ( henna) in her both hand...

Samara : Appi should we add Taheer Bhaiya's name in your Mehendi hmm..??

Amara : umm... ( Amara wanted to say yes but she is too shy to say yes because her cousins will tease her)

Ara : Obviously..You should add Taheer bhaiya's name!! Is it a question worth asking?

Samara : Yes..you are right..

After sometime...

Leena : Wow..appi..see taheer bhaiya's name is looking so beautiful in your hands..

Hearing this Amara started blushing...

Leena : See..Ara..Amara's appi cheeks become red as tomato..

Ara : Huh..it's not a new thing...Appi always started blushing whenever she hears Taheer bhaiya's name..

Amara : Ara..don't you think you are talking too much..?!!

Ara : Obviously not..!! (laughing)

Samara and Leena also started laughing..

Time skip..

Girls passed their time by chit-chatting , Applying Mehendis and Many more things...

During this time,

Taheer called many times..but Amara didn't pick up the calls..

Ara notice that Amara's phone was buzzing continiously..

That's why she secretly picked Amara's phone..

OTP..

Taheer : Asslamulaikum Wifey..!! Why ain't you picking my calls??

Ara : Walaikum Salam...but Taheer bhaiya it's not your wifey..it's your sister in law..(gigle)

When Taheer realize it's not Amara he became little bit shy and said...

Taheer : A-Ara..why you picked the call? and Where are your appi..??

Ara : Bhaiya..Appi said she don't want to talk with you..!!

Taheer : What..?? But Why?

Ara : Don't know find out by yourself..

saying that Ara immediately cut the call..

Taheer pov..

Taheer : What..? Hmm...Why my queen is mad at me? Arrgh!! I want to talk to her..but she isn't picking my calls.. What should I do now?

Namjoon hyung says it will be midnight for them to leave for Amara's house..

But I can't wait till midnight..

Nah..let's go there by bike..It's been so long since I  ride my bike..hmm..be ready..I am coming..

saying  that he wore a black biker outfit and left for Amara's house...

Time skip..

Amara is sitting alone in her room...

Amna said she want to sleep with her aunty that's why she slept with Ara..