Just Wait and Watch

Time skip...

6 months later...

Now taheer become one of the most sucessful buisnessman..

Because of being a public figure...

He didn't had to work that much hard...

Now he is the buisness tycoon of South Korea..

Amara also took a job in a nearby school...

In these six months, not a single day went by when Taheer did not call her...

Now it is become a daily routine for her..

In the beginning, Amara tried not to pick up Taheer's call but Taheer was not less stubborn. He kept on calling until Amara picked up the call...

One day Amara blocked him but he keep messaging her by gmail , facebook , sms to unblock him...finally he  forced her to unblock him...

Play : Ishq wala love - Salim Merchant , Neeti Mohan and Shekhar Ravjiani( for better experience)

At night..

Taheer again called Amara..

Amara didn't save his number but she could tell that who can call her at this time...

She didn't pick up his calls..

But Taheer keep calling her...

After 20 calls amara become frustated and finally picked his call...

Amara : Mr.Taheer...?? What's wrong with you? How many times I have to tell you that I don't want to talk with you...

Taheer : And How many times I have to tell you that I can't sleep without talking with you..

Amara : Hearing your name it seems like you are muslim..!! Are you muslim..?

Taheer : Yes..Yes I am..but why?

Amara : If you are a Muslim then you should know that talking to any woman other than your wife without any reason is forbidden in Islam!!

Taheer : I know but...

Amara : But what...??

Taheer : What should I do with my heart who become restless without talking with you..

Amara : I don't know..

Taheer : Btw One thing you said is right that I shouldn't talk with you like this..

Amara : Alhamdulilah , finally you understand the matter...okay from now you won't call me okay..!! I am cutting the phone..!!

Taheer : Hey..!! Wait..wait!!! You said nah.. it is not right to talk you like this then let's get married then I can talk with you how much I want..

Amara : What..!! How can I marry you..!! I don't even know you...!!

Taheer : Who said you don't know me..!! You know me you just don't know my name..!!

Amara : Whatever but still I don't want to get married!!

Taheer : Why wifey do you have someone in your heart..?

Amara became totally slient because taehyung's face flashes in front of her eyes...

She felt a pang pain in her heart..

Taheer : What happened wifey? You didn't answer my question?

Amara : M-Mr. T-Taheer I-I will talk to you later..