Mr.pervert Taheer

At Amara's room..

Amara is performing  Ablution for offering Dhuhr salah..

Now Only Salah can calm her heart and mind...

Amara spread the prayer mat..

After sometime..

Amara has just finished Dhuhr Salah..

Amara was crying during salah..because she couldn't control her emotions...

In Munajat...

Amara : Yaa Allah..My heart is so weak..It's not ready to accept new person..you know na there is a person for whom my heart beats for..I can't forget him..Allah you made us separated..there must be any reason..but still I cannot but love him.. my heart only wants him..How can I accept other man except him...Allah..your servent is so weak...she needs you...Allah..please help me..Allah..if I don't get him..then I don't need anyone..Allah...please forgive me if I said anything wrong...Allah..you are the only one I can rely on...

Amara was crying badly in her munajat...

After salah Amara decided to recite Quran..
She feels peace by reciting Quran...

Time skip..

At lunch time..

Amara didn't talk with her family members very much because she was feeling very low..

After sometime..

Mrs.Ahmed decided to talk with Amara about her marriage...

Play : Labon Ko- K.K ( play for better experience)

Mrs.Ahmed went to Amara's room...

Mrs.Ahmed : Amara..dear..Can I come in? ( knocking at her door)

Amara : Ohh...eomma...please come in..(small smile)

Mrs.Ahmed entered inside and sat beside her..

Mrs.Ahmed : Amara..dear..why you are upset?

Amara : Eomma..I don't want to get married..( tears form in her eyes)

Mrs.Ahmed : Amara..(caress her head)

how long will you be alone like this? Everyone needs someone to support him/her , care for him/her and love him/her..

Don't you need someone?

When Mrs.Ahmed asked her this..

Taehyung's face flashed in front of her eyes..she remembered about his words what he used to say her...

Flashback...

Taehyung: I FVCKING LOVE YOU ,AMARA !! LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!! TRUST ME!! I CAN NEVER DO SOMETHING WHICH WILL HURT YOU!!

I Love you more than myself....

I will die without you Amara..

Flashback ends...

Mrs.Ahmed : Amara?

Amara came out of her thoughts..

Amara : huh..y-yes?

Mrs.Ahmed : Amara..Taheer is a very nice guy..he can keep you happy..please agree to get marry..

Dear..Amna is growing up..she also needs fatherly love..it will be hard for you to take care of Amna alone... I want my Amara to be happy..

Dear..please..say yes..Listen..to your eomma's word..

Amara wanted to say no but seeing her mother's pleading she couldn't say no..